Page 200 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 1001501901981992002012022102503007001200 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 21030

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    With Netanyahu being the source of that combined with his corruption charges, I am going to take it with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's the main source for today's report. It's no secret that many believe that Iran hasn't ceased a damn thing since signing that wonderful nuclear deal with the great negotiator we once had as president.

Maybe Israel should step up and take care of it, instead of constantly relying on the US.
    2023 Sweet 16

Whether the nuclear deal is good is another discussion, but the consensus seems to be that Netanyahu is packaging old information as revelations. From WSJ:

Mr. Trump and critics of the 2015 agreement said the material shows why the deal should be overhauled or killed. But many experts and former officials said it provided no new information because the U.S., Europe and international nuclear inspectors have long held that Iran pursued a nuclear-weapons program until 2003 and that some of these activities continued as late as 2009.

Mr. Netanyahu said the documents—which he said Israel obtained from a hidden archive in Tehran, without specifying how—included 100,000 files on paper and disks, and show “Iran is brazenly lying when it says it never had a nuclear-weapons program.”

Mr. Netanyahu, displaying replicas of binders and CDs, said the 2015 agreement was a mistake and urged Mr. Trump to do “the right thing.” Iran’s false denials, he argued, represented a violation of the agreement.
    There might be perfect correlation between politicians talking in front of stacks of paper and them bullshitting.

I am not going to sit here and believe one thing Netanyahu spouts. Let’s wait and see what comes of his corruption and bribery charges.

At some point, there needs to be a world leader that is actually beyond reproach.

I am not going to sit here and believe one thing Netanyahu spouts. Let’s wait and see what comes of his corruption and bribery charges.

At some point, there needs to be a world leader that is actually beyond reproach.

Yes, by all means, let's assume the Iranians are good eggs with good intentions.

Which party is more likely to have the best interests of the United States in mind. Have you thought of that while you're sitting there?
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Yes, by all means, let's assume the Iranians are good eggs with good intentions.

Which party is more likely to have the best interests of the United States in mind. Have you thought of that while you're sitting there?
    We've had people side with Iran, Russia, and North Korea because they hate Trump so much (not necessarily on this board but in general). It's been a wild year or two.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    We've had people side with Iran, Russia, and North Korea because they hate Trump so much (not necessarily on this board but in general). It's been a wild year or two.
    Doesn't siding with Russia mean that they love Trump?
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post

Are you aware of how Israel operates in the region? Let’s not sit anywhere and think they are angels here. There are no good players in the Middle East.

Are you aware of how Israel operates in the region? Let’s not sit anywhere and think they are angels here. There are no good players in the Middle East.

Fully aware of it.

Yes, there are no true angels in the region.

BUT, the difference is that they are a strategic ally of the U.S. Their vengeful behavior is directed against fanatical Muslims who want them dead. So, sorry, they'll always get the benefit of the doubt from most true Americans, at least when the other specific choice is to argue in favor of the Iranians.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    There might be perfect correlation between politicians talking in front of stacks of paper and them bullshitting.
    I really don’t think they need the stacks of paper for that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.