Page 2 of 414 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 4138

Thread: Politics Thread

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BandAid View Post
    Make Xavier Hoops Great Again!
    New to the game don't know how to rep but that's pretty funny

  2. #12
    Administrator Muskie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,276
    Yes sir. 11 different posters.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

    Follow XH on Twitter

    Follow XH on Facebook

  3. #13
    Supporting Member xu82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,718
    Quote Originally Posted by ron meXico View Post
    New to the game don't know how to rep but that's pretty funny
    It was funnier with my Buffalo Bills (which Trump threatened to buy) because it's jsut so much more ridiculously improbable.

  4. #14
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,128
    #4
    Smails
    Smails is offline
    Sophomore
    Smails's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    1,707

    " After Obama was elected 2008 I decided to start doing copious amounts of cocaine because I said 'hey...if POTUS can do it..I should too" Remember the huge cocaine epidemic that broke out in 08'?"

    Thanks a lot Barry

    Hey Smails - you have him confused with Bush II
    This space for rent.

  5. #15
    Sophomore Mrs. Garrett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    With Tootie, Blair, Natalie & Jo
    Posts
    577
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    #4
    Smails
    Smails is offline
    Sophomore
    Smails's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    1,707

    " After Obama was elected 2008 I decided to start doing copious amounts of cocaine because I said 'hey...if POTUS can do it..I should too" Remember the huge cocaine epidemic that broke out in 08'?"

    Thanks a lot Barry

    Hey Smails - you have him confused with Bush II
    I was going to ask him why he didn't start using coke in 2000.

  6. #16
    Supporting Member Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,427

  7. #17
    I was hoping to get in and respond to Snipe, FYI Snipe before you quote websites like CIS (Center for Immigration Studies) please do at least a cursory read about it's founder.

    John Tanton - now google is your friend there. I don't think you ever want to be quoting or searching through this guy's stuff. He is THAT BAD!

  8. #18
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,128
    Ruskies confirming they have been communicating with trump throughout campaign. They did a nice job.
    This space for rent.

  9. #19
    Supporting Member Strange Brew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Denver, Co
    Posts
    2,564
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Ruskies confirming they have been communicating with trump throughout campaign. They did a nice job.
    So what, they confirmed they contacted team Clinton as well per Bloomberg.

    Mexico and Canada both said they'd be open to modernizing NAFTA today. Already MAGA time!

  10. #20
    Supporting Member bobbiemcgee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    So what, they confirmed they contacted team Clinton as well
    I guess so. they stole all the emails.
    This space for rent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •