Page 1403 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 403903130313531393140114021403140414051413145315031903 ... LastLast
Results 14,021 to 14,030 of 21188

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Tell you what lou. You admit you are a liar, and then maybe I’ll answer your stupid questions.

Admit that you lied about Biden wanting to pack the court , as evidenced by your follow up post of 13961 when you got backed into a corner.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Tell you what lou. You admit you are a liar, and then maybe I’ll answer your stupid questions.

Admit that you lied about Biden wanting to pack the court , as evidenced by your follow up post of 13961 when you got backed into a corner.
    Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case!!

See, ol' ville here loves to play his little game of never taking a hard stand on anything, which he thinks gives him immunity from criticism. It's called plausible deniability.

The only reason ville comes on this thread is to argue for the sake of argument. You have no core values or core principals.

Kind of funny, ville, you play the exact same game that the politicians you despise so much play.

#exposed #fraud #chickenshit

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case!!

See, ol' ville here loves to play his little game of never taking a hard stand on anything, which he thinks gives him immunity from criticism. It's called plausible deniability.

The only reason ville comes on this thread is to argue for the sake of argument. You have no core values or core principals.

Kind of funny, ville, you play the exact same game that the politicians you despise so much play.

#exposed #fraud #chickenshit
    Lol admit you are a liar and I’ll answer the question. It’s that simple buddy…talk about chicken shit. You can’t even admit when you are wrong.

You think you have me pegged because I can’t stand your lying bullshit day after day on here. It’s pretty amazing just how out of touch with reality you truly are.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Lol admit you are a liar and I’ll answer the question. It’s that simple buddy…talk about chicken shit. You can’t even admit when you are wrong.

You think you have me pegged because I can’t stand your lying bullshit day after day on here. It’s pretty amazing just how out of touch with reality you truly are.
    LOL! Joe Biden, your big hero, employs the exact same techniques you use – plausible deniability. He orders a commission to study packing the court – everyone knows that was the focus and the prime reason why he ordered it – but includes other topics of examination to hide his true intentions. And mindless simpletons like yourself believe it was a general review of the court.

Kind of funny that your only three sources of news all agree that the focus of the commission was to determine whether the Democrats could get away with court packing. All agree that was the prime reason for its creation. (as well as nearly every other news outlet...)

Seriously, good luck with your revisionist history on this.

#makingshitupagain

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    LOL! Joe Biden, your big hero, employs the exact same techniques you use – plausible deniability. He orders a commission to study packing the court – everyone knows that was the focus and the prime reason why he ordered it – but includes other topics of examination to hide his true intentions. And mindless simpletons like yourself believe it was a general review of the court.

Kind of funny that your only three sources of news all agree that the focus of the commission was to determine whether the Democrats could get away with court packing. All agree that was the prime reason for its creation. (as well as nearly every other news outlet...)

Seriously, good luck with your revisionist history on this.

#makingshitupagain
    So, your second paragraph is at the least extremely misleading, if not completely wrong. Where again did he say he wanted to pack the court like you said he wanted to? What about what you said in 13961 about ordering it to placate his base? Or, was that just another lie of yours? You lie so much you can’t even keep up with your own lies.

Your first paragraph is conjecture.
    Last edited by Xville; 07-07-2022 at 01:42 PM.

Sophomore
    So the other day I saw a link to an article on the Brownstone Institute website. I didn't click on it, but seriously loved the title. It's so apropos:

"The Insufferable Arrogance of the Constantly Wrong"

Why do so many people want to put labels on other people??

Most liberals I know think I'm a conservative and therefore they just dismiss anything I say. Most conservatives I know think I'm a liberal and therefore just dismiss anything I say. I try to not spend any time assessing it either way. It's actually amazing that I've managed to piss off people on both sides without really even trying. Just imagine if I ever put any effort into it!!

I think Biden is a terrible president that I would not vote for again. I also think Trump belongs in prison. I know damn well that most elected officials are not alpha examples of any sort of moral fortitude, but Trump really did raise the bar! He falsely accused his political opponents unethical and illegal behavior when the only person exhibiting that behavior was himself.

Biden is terrible. The Right has won. They will walk away with the midterms, the presidency, and the midterms after that, and basically control the House, Senate, and Presidency for the next decade. The only way this won't happen is if Trump runs and gets the nomination. And...THAT COULD STILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!

Now...I don't see why ANYBODY would feel good about our current situation. But, because of the labels that they put on themselves and that they put on other people, that's the primary focus, and that's one of the reasons why the shit show continues for season after season after season.
    Last edited by xubrew; 07-07-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post

Most liberals I know think I'm a conservative and therefore they just dismiss anything I say. Most conservatives I know think I'm a liberal and therefore just dismiss anything I say. I try to not spend any time assessing it either way. It's actually amazing that I've managed to piss off people on both sides without really even trying. Just imagine if I ever put any effort into it!!

I think Biden is a terrible president that I would not vote for again. I also think Trump belongs in prison. I know damn well that most elected officials are not alpha examples of any sort of moral fortitude, but Trump really did raise the bar! He falsely accused his political opponents unethical and illegal behavior when the only person exhibiting that behavior was himself.

Biden is terrible. The Right has won. They will walk away with the midterms, the presidency, and the midterms after that, and basically control the House, Senate, and Presidency for the next decade. The only way this won't happen is if Trump runs and gets the nomination. And...THAT COULD STILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!

Now...I don't see why ANYBODY would feel good about our current situation. But, because of the labels that they put on themselves and that they put on other people, that's the primary focus, and that's one of the reasons why the shit show continues for season after season after season.
    Can I label you as neither and dismiss everything you say?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post

I think the people that do that are simple minded and extreme in their politics. They simply can’t put their head around the fact that many people actually agree with certain platforms on the right and the left side. To actually believe that everything that one side side says is right, and the other is wrong on every issue, is the most absurd and arrogant line of thinking. However, there are some on here and in real life that believe exactly that.

Can you guys stop with the term "liar" crap plz. Lying is "I never, ever spoke to my son about his overseas business dealings"!

What is happening here is simply fishing around in the cesspool of bias news outlets and poison social media, to fit ones agenda. Grow up guys....this ongoing pissing match is not productive conversation in any way, shape or form.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club