Page 1396 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 396896129613461386139413951396139713981406144614961896 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,960 of 21038

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    This response is both fun and funny. That's the best you can do with a rational debate? Take my blinders off?
    I gave you several solid examples, and you fail to see them for what they are. That's your problem. What democracy has ever had a "Ministry of Truth"? This was quite in line with the Democrats anti-free speech goals which I'm sure you're unaware of as well.

Why does he want to stuff the Supreme Court? Is there any rational reason other than so that he can dictate his agenda? Again, take the freaking blinders off....

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    I gave you several solid examples, and you fail to see them for what they are. That's your problem. What democracy has ever had a "Ministry of Truth"? This was quite in line with the Democrats anti-free speech goals which I'm sure you're unaware of as well.

Why does he want to stuff the Supreme Court? Is there any rational reason other than so that he can dictate his agenda? Again, take the freaking blinders off....
    Do you mean what Trump and the Rebublicans did with the last 3 Justices? Please expand on that.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    Do you mean what Trump and the Rebublicans did with the last 3 Justices? Please expand on that.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Edit: Do you understand what stuffing/packing the Supreme Court means?
    Last edited by XU_Lou; 07-02-2022 at 04:45 PM.

What the hell are you talking about?
    Really? I have obviously made poor life choices today wasting my time on a message board with you. Have a great 4th of July weekend.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Sophomore
    Really? I have obviously made poor life choices today wasting my time on a message board with you. Have a great 4th of July weekend.
    Do you understand what stuffing/packing the Supreme Court means?

Supporting Member
    Do you understand what stuffing/packing the Supreme Court means?
    At no point has Biden said he will do that, so how about stop making shit up

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    At no point has Biden said he will do that, so how about stop making shit up
    Really, so why did he set-up a commission to look into it? Just for the hell of it????

Supporting Member
    Really, so why did he set-up a commission to look into it? Just for the hell of it????
    Again, he has not said he would do it, so stop lying and gaslighting (your favorite term.) he set up a commission to look into several things regarding the court. Again, stop making things up, and maybe get out of your basement every once in a while.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Again, he has not said he would do it, so stop lying and gaslighting (your favorite term.) he set up a commission to look into several things regarding the court. Again, stop making things up, and maybe get out of your basement every once in a while.
    Liar:

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-commiss...211028704.html

Supporting Member
    He has yet to say he would do it. That article didn’t provide anything like you somehow believe it does