Page 1262 of 2118 FirstFirst ... 262762116212121252126012611262126312641272131213621762 ... LastLast
Results 12,611 to 12,620 of 21179

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Did you actually read the article? Guessing you didn’t. Go back and read it or don’t…I’ll just once again outline the guts. These aren’t biased or twisted statements..they are facts:

Fact: that same medical examiner you quoted… ruled the case a homicide

Fact: the independent autopsy ruled it a homicide

Fact: dr. Tobin, a pulmonologist, gave sworn testimony during the trial that stated any healthy person would have died under what Floyd went thru due to chauvin.

Homicide definition: one human being causes the death of another.

So, no not drug overdose.

Try again bud. Maybe you are the one that needs the help in admitting when you’re wrong.
    Unhealthy obsession, defined.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Unhealthy obsession, defined.
    Gaslight all you want. Just calling you on your bs.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Lol. Using politifact to check Carlson is like asking Biden if he approves of his performance as POTUS.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Gaslight all you want. Just calling you on your bs.
    If you can’t see a politically motivated medical ruling in a city that was trying to defund the police, and has paid dearly for it in additional damage, you’re beyond help.
    Although I still wish you would seek it for your unhealthy obsession.

Supporting Member
    If you can’t see a politically motivated medical ruling in a city that was trying to defund the police, and has paid dearly for it in additional damage, you’re beyond help.
    Although I still wish you would seek it for your unhealthy obsession.
    Mor’s reaction to being proven wrong——I’m not wrong, it’s all a conspiracy. Got it! You should change your screen name unless you mean it to be ironic.

Mor’s reaction to being proven wrong——I’m not wrong, it’s all a conspiracy. Got it! You should change your screen name unless you mean it to be ironic.
    Now THIS is ironic.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Plus remember this about MOR...if the press ever reports anything that he doesn't agree with, the press is politically motivated, part of a conspiracy against the truth, or just plain incompetent. As you correctly note, MOR is never wrong about anything (other than (perhaps) Travis Steele).
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Please seek professional help for your Narcisissistic and Egomaniacal condition.
    As many psychologists have said, those with those issues need to have the last word and to always be in control . It's also possible for narcissists to shift this need for superiority to something negative. If they are experiencing difficulties or feel emotionally wounded, their situation suddenly becomes the worst. The fact that you are hanging on my every response and feel the need to respond within minutes shows how damaged you are.

I’m allowing you to have the last word and control whatever you think you need to control here. I am not in the wrong. I cited trial testimony that I’m sure Carlson read too. I don’t watch Carlson but from what I read I find him to be much more correct on many topics than those nuts on CNN (who are fixated with watching what is said on Fox News), and MSNBC. I am done on this topic here, but not from this overall thread.
    It’s all yours. You need to move on from your unhealthy fixation and stop being blinded by narratives. Good luck.

Supporting Member
    Please seek professional help for your Narcisissistic and Egomaniacal condition.
    As many psychologists have said, those with those issues need to have the last word and to always be in control . It's also possible for narcissists to shift this need for superiority to something negative. If they are experiencing difficulties or feel emotionally wounded, their situation suddenly becomes the worst. The fact that you are hanging on my every response and feel the need to respond within minutes shows how damaged you are.

I’m allowing you to have the last word and control whatever you think you need to control here. I am not in the wrong. I cited trial testimony that I’m sure Carlson read too. I don’t watch Carlson but from what I read I find him to be much more correct on many topics than those nuts on CNN (who are fixated with watching what is said on Fox News), and MSNBC. I am done on this topic here, but not from this overall thread.
    It’s all yours. You need to move on from your unhealthy fixation and stop being blinded by narratives. Good luck.
    Yet you keep responding and again try to gaslight. You’re a joke bud. You keep comparing Tucker and cnn as if that is something I was doing. Talk about fixation.

Why do you even post in this thread? We already know your position on everything:

Step one:

Event happens

Step two:

MOR waits for republican response to see how he is supposed to think

Step three:

Receives response, finds something to link that coincides with position without any critical thinking skills, and then shouts at everyone on this thread he fundamentally disagrees with.

Step four:

Is proven incorrect but uses “conspiracy” or “narrative” or a new one attacks character because he has no other leg to stand on.

Rinse and repeat. Hell you even took a pretty widely praised and supported bipartisan bill and tried to slant it as Biden and the dems did nothing and the republicans should be absolutely praised.

Back to your posting about every time Biden takes a dump, the same crap you bitched to Paul and Bobbie about for 4 years when they posted about trump every waking hour of the day. Yippee
    Last edited by Xville; 11-28-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    Lol. Using politifact to check Carlson ...
    "Carlson fact check" on Google produces 32m responses, so take your pick.
    2023 Sweet 16