Page 1235 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 235735113511851225123312341235123612371245128513351735 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,350 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Its the "Rocky Mountain High"
    And the worst/dumbest part is it doesn't take 7MM votes. Because of the EC.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

So 74 EC votes stolen? haha. Better check with Pence.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Anyone here say that?
    yeah, 60% of republicans
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    yeah, 60% of republicans
    Soooooo, no one here.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Sophomore
    Privilege Scrub?? Good God, Nancy can't be more than a few weeks away from smelling children's hair!

Last edited by XU_Lou; 11-07-2021 at 01:36 PM.

For Paul and Bobbie, for whom no amount of information will ever rid them of their Trump/Russia conspiracy fantasies, the Durham Investigation is exposing the fraud in multiple ways. You guys are so blue pilled and naive. Pray you wake up some day. Your Trump delusion has blinded you to reality.

https://mate.substack.com/p/russiaga...no-rock-bottom
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

You probably didn't look at the findings of the Republican led intelligence committee findings. You should.
    As to Russian disinformation, perhaps you'll watch this to see how they are working on dividing us on all sides...and succeeding.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...ck-orig-jg.cnn

And I'm curious, do you not find it at all suspicious that Trump's campaign manager gave polling data to a Russian spy?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I'm genuinely curious - what about the Durham investigation renders it rock solid information to be taken completely at face value, while the previous investigations into Trump's ties to Russia are dismissed as completely false partisan witch hunts?

Do you guys really believe that the Durham investigation is something more that just countering a partisan investigation with another partisan investigation? That's not to say that it may not be accurate - I'm sure it least parts of it are - but I find it hilarious that so many are viewing it as some sort of iron clad refutation of the Democrat led investigations into Trump's ties to Russia, and all this before the investigation has even concluded.

I get that it's all rooted in the intoxicating allure of confirmation bias, but can we at least try to think critically?

Before one of you guys erupts like a Mt. Vesuvius of right wing talking points, I was skeptical of the initial investigations and didn't support the impeachment either. Despite my belief that Trump just shouldn't have been President.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    yeah, 60% of republicans
    Who on THIS board is claiming that? At the very least try to counter what someone here is actually saying if you're going to make an argument. Otherwise you just sound like an old gasbag.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    You probably didn't look at the findings of the Republican led intelligence committee findings. You should.
    As to Russian disinformation, perhaps you'll watch this to see how they are working on dividing us on all sides...and succeeding.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...ck-orig-jg.cnn

And I'm curious, do you not find it at all suspicious that Trump's campaign manager gave polling data to a Russian spy?
    The Republicans only could act on information that they had at the time. “Information” that was falsified, obfuscated by the FBI (when people thought they were still credible) and later debunked. Information that was untruthful then covered up by FBI minions. This entire scenario should concern you Paul because that means any US citizen can be falsely targeted- including you.
    This entire house of cards is falling apart under scrutiny. Those accusations were blown up so Steele could get paid by Democrat operatives from the Clinton campaign. It was a campaign dirty trick- multiplied to the max. There is zero corroboration. Read what I posted from Mate. It’s lengthy but detailed and dismisses point by point this dossier that was used for numerous legal cases. The Clinton campaign orchestrated the Steele Dossier & Russian Collusion. They used inside operatives inside the FBI to investigate it. The media didn’t corroborate & ran with it because they wanted it to be true.

There is also zero corroboration that Trump’s campaign manager gave anything to any “Russian spy”. Mate debunks that in his essay as well as all of the sensationalistic reporting from CNN and MSNBC among others. Open your eyes and ears Paul. There is more to come.
    This stuff foisted by the Clinton campaign, based upon jokes and hyperbolic banter over beers, is the true threat to democracy. And there is more to come. Strap in and get your popcorn ready. Stuff is going down.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 11-08-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell