Page 119 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 19691091171181191201211291692196191119 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 21169

Thread: Politics Thread

I didn't talk to Russia
    Actually, I talked to Russia
    Yes, I talked to Russia and will now resign
    Ok I talked to Russia and will tell all for criminal immunity
    Last edited by SemajParlor; 03-31-2017 at 08:49 AM.
    Run the table.

Kim wants to declare war cuz McCain called him a "crazy fat kid". Funny, but this unstable kid in the nuclear age scares the hell outta me.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    I didn't talk to Russia
    Actually, I talked to Russia
    Yes, I talked to Russia and will now resign
    Ok I talked to Russia and will tell all for criminal immunity
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Dems have been flailing all over this for months, about 5 now, and no one, including the FBI has produced any evidence that The Russians had any influence over the election, or that there was any improper contact...except in the opinion of the Dems. #FakeNews
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Nothing like Making America Great Again like only having 35 percent of America believing America is becoming great again
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the Dems have been flailing all over this for months, about 5 now, and no one, including the FBI has produced any evidence that The Russians had any influence over the election, or that there was any improper contact...except in the opinion of the Dems. #FakeNews
    "I've been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 elections, and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed."

-James Comey

I suspect you're that the FBI does not produce evidence during investigations.

Sophomore
    When did John McCain go Democrat?

http://time.com/4605818/john-mccain-...-trump-russia/

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    "I've been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 elections, and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed."

-James Comey

I suspect you're that the FBI does not produce evidence during investigations.
    Yeah, and what......has......been......found.....after 5 months? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    And, what has been found that affected the election? Oh, that is other than the Democratic National Committee emails and files that showed them to be disingenuous hacks who were plotting against Bernie Sanders.

Sophomore
    And, what has been found that affected the election? Oh, that is other than the Democratic National Committee emails and files that showed them to be disingenuous hacks who were plotting against Bernie Sanders.
    I wasn't addressing anything other than that the interest in this issue isn't just the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
    Long time ago. The Maverick who bucks his party!