Page 1128 of 2114 FirstFirst ... 128628102810781118112611271128112911301138117812281628 ... LastLast
Results 11,271 to 11,280 of 21138

Thread: Politics Thread

TDS is alive and well in the Republican party.

55% of Republicans believe his 2020 election loss resulted from illegal voting or election rigging.
    That's a lot of folks who believe in a lie.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

The Minority Leader of the House, Kevin McCarthy, today after a meeting with the President and others:

I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election.
    The former President of the country on Monday:

The Fake News media refuses to cover the greatest Election Fraud in the history of our Country.
    One of these things is not like the other.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    It's like Brokeback mountain when it comes to some of you with Trump. Why is he still so important to some of you? Who cares...move on. There are way more pressing things going on with the world right now....are you, like the media, just trying to distract from the utter mess the country is in right now from multiple angles? I guess that makes sense.

Maybe it's just me but I don't care about political posturing or who gets voted out of what position on what committee inside the beltway.

What I do care about is what is happening in the world today..real issues that need real solutions:

Getting this country back to work
    Russia hack of one of our largest pipelines leading to fuel shortages and rising costs
    Southern border crisis
    Our strongest ally in the middle east is in the middle a game of red rover being played with ballistic missiles

The jaggoffs in DC need to get to work and quit with the petty sh#t.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    Cheney voted with Trump on his policy issues more that the Rep. from NY that is primed to replace her. So I don't think it was policy. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=532c344632e1

Anyone who thinks it was anything other than daring to disagree with Trump is simply being intellectually dishonest.
    Right. And Trump won more votes than any R in history. He’s also more liked in the party for whatever reason than anything Cheney/Bush/Romney. She likely would’ve been ok if she had stated she disagrees with him and moved on but she is using her seat to reshape a party that has moved away from the politics of her family.

She’ll likely be out of office next year anyway. It’s politics. Her party said, eh, no thanks. We’re moving on. This is what democracy looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Right. And Trump won more votes than any R in history. He’s also more liked in the party for whatever reason than anything Cheney/Bush/Romney. She likely would’ve been ok if she had stated she disagrees with him and moved on but she is using her seat to reshape a party that has moved away from the politics of her family.

She’ll likely be out of office next year anyway. It’s politics. Her party said, eh, no thanks. We’re moving on. This is what democracy looks like!
    You misspelled demagoguery.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    The Minority Leader of the House, Kevin McCarthy, today after a meeting with the President and others:

The former President of the country on Monday:

One of these things is not like the other.
    Politico (who is no right wing publication) headline this afternoon:
    ‘I have reassessed’: Former Pentagon official now says Trump may not have incited riot

https://apple.news/AkSLB5HgbTxutYLf58xNzDQ
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    You misspelled demagoguery.
    Adorable...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Yay or Nay? Ps on the abraham : "it looks like Jared Kushner brought peace to the Middle East in exactly the same way that his father-in-law won the last election."
    The Abraham Accords are real. What is happening now is Hamas/Palestinians being encouraged by Biden’s attempt to return to 2014 status, by propping up Iran and their proxy Hamas again. That dog ain’t hunting anymore but Biden sticks to a failed policy and won’t give the accomplishments of Trump any credit. And turning his back on Israel.
    Disgusting
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Seems like maybe Biden should have kept Kushner on.