Page 1123 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 123623102310731113112111221123112411251133117312231623 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,230 of 21024

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Wait a group complaining about taxes mirrors 1/6 a group trying to take over the peaceful and fair transition of government and hang Mike Pence? The two could not be more different.

Yeah, also read up on ballot dumps and election laws pertaining to the timing of when they can start counting absentee ballots. Those dumps were not what you were told they were.
    There are some similarities but you choose to focus on the differences. The whole group was there to hang Pence? Pretty sure that’s not true.

The dumps are exactly what I think they are. They coincide with massive spikes in Biden votes. Maybe you should read up a little more.

Andrew Giuliani said his father was reimbursed for travel-related expenses incurred after the 2020 election, when he visited Arizona and other states to argue election fraud lawsuits in court. He said his father has not, however, been paid for legal services.
    The Donald not paying a bill? Quelle surprise !

I'm guessing he'll pay something to help. Sort of like mini-extortion. If he pays, maybe Rudy doesn't roll over.
    Then again, since Rudy didn't win any of the bogus lawsuits, Trump never has like "losers", even veterans.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    The Donald not paying a bill? Quelle surprise !

I'm guessing he'll pay something to help. Sort of like mini-extortion. If he pays, maybe Rudy doesn't roll over.
    Then again, since Rudy didn't win any of the bogus lawsuits, Trump never has like "losers", even veterans.
    Do you honestly believe Trump personally sees and pays his bills? Likely someone in AR is digging through invoices to assist Rudy with his check.

Generally, he never sees the bills OR pays them:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...ty/4547037002/
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    There are some similarities but you choose to focus on the differences. The whole group was there to hang Pence? Pretty sure that’s not true.

The dumps are exactly what I think they are. They coincide with massive spikes in Biden votes. Maybe you should read up a little more.
    People knew mail-in and absentee ballots would lean for Biden which is why he created that lie in the first place. He also knew that states don't begin counting those ballots until after they count the votes made the day of the election. They knew who asked for mail-in ballots by how they were registered. It was a manufactured lie and you fell and continue to fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Generally, he never sees the bills OR pays them:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/ne...ty/4547037002/
    Trump's unwillingness to pay bills is well documented that his fans have accepted. This won't move the needle much. Just like the fact that he is a convicted fraud, his school and charity were both frauds that were forced to dissolve.

It’s going well.
    Unemployment up to 6.1%.
    Only 260,000 new jobs created vs projection of 1,000,000.
    March Employment numbers revised downward.

Paying people not to work is the bomb!!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Right now in Az, you get $300 from the feds plus $240 from the state. That is 28k a year, but the reality is that at least the $240 from the state runs out after 26 weeks.

This is either temporary or the market will have to pay more to get people back in their jobs. I know a few restaurant and brewery owners and they are fully staffed, but they also offer their staff a bit more than the minimum rate for restaurant work.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    It’s going well.
    Really spooked the market to all time highs.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Really spooked the market to all time highs.
    Projected monetary expansion inflates all assets.