Page 1101 of 2146 FirstFirst ... 1016011001105110911099110011011102110311111151120116012101 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 21453

Thread: Politics Thread

Pretty sure you don’t get shot there....if you are NOT trying to STAB somebody with a knife. Don’t be stupid, and life gets easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Just so much fucking stupid in this world right now it’s amazing. I guess next time just let the girl stab the shit out of her and kill her. Fuck it....no cop ever show up for a person that is black. Problem solved.
    I’d prefer to point out she was stupid, rather than black. Maybe that’s just me.....

(But I hope not.)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I’d prefer to point out she was stupid, rather than black. Maybe that’s just me.....

(But I hope not.)
    I’m not talking about her, I’m talking about every single black person or bleeding heart that bitches and complains and that it’s the cops fault every time a black person gets shot no matter the facts of the situation

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    It's gone now. What did it say?
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    Did anybody watch that video?

I thought that cop was pretty quick on the draw. I'm also a little surprised that he shot the girl 4 times while she was attacking the other girl, introducing a lot of risk that he might accidentally strike the person whom he was (presumably) trying to defend, or another innocent bystander. I can't imagine that is consistent with police training. I'll grant that it was a chaotic situation, but I was still surprised at how quickly he opened fire.

I think that Jenn Psaki should not be commenting on it (I don't really care what Lebron does) but I'm not surprised people are upset.
    He arm was cocked back ready to stab the other girl. He had no choice but to be quick imo.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    It's gone now. What did it say?
    He posted a picture of the policeman who shot the girl in Columbus. The caption was something like "You're next" with a running hourglass and #Accountability

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    He posted a picture of the policeman who shot the girl in Columbus. The caption was something like "You're next" with a running hourglass and #Accountability
    Yikes....someone obviously got in his ear about that mistake.

He arm was cocked back ready to stab the other girl. He had no choice but to be quick imo.
    I’m with you. You can’t be the one making trouble a/k/a threatening others lives, then have your family and friends claiming how sweet and wonderful you were. Hoping for a payday, I might add.

The poor cop was in a no win situation. Sure, there are bad cops, but most are just trying to do a very difficult job. Anyone who blames him deserves a lesson in reality.

Yikes....someone obviously got in his ear about that mistake.
    Then after he deletes his first ridiculous tweet, James follows up with this gem. No apology.
    And he gets ratioed into the sun for it. As he should.

“ ANGER does any of us any good and that includes myself! Gathering all the facts and educating does though! My anger still is here for what happened that lil girl. My sympathy for her family and may justice prevail! ����✊������”

No mention of the girl in pink whose “Black life” was saved or sympathy for the other black girl who had her head punted in the video. James also refuses to call out Chinese slave labor who makes his Nike shoes. Ban those bastards
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

So I thought one of the arguments to take away guns was that the police are there to protect you? How can you be protected when the police can't use deadly force on someone trying to kill you with a weapon?

Also, if the girl being attacked was killed and the cops just watched, would the same politicians and celebrities think that was the proper result? Would that be a sign of progress?