Page 103 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I think I understand that paragraph. I think you're saying, "I hate Trump. If people in the intelligence community want to commit crimes with the purpose of undermining Trump or any of his cabinet members, I'm all for it."
    The honest question is whether you believe that the leak is from the intelligence community. If you do why is that more plausible than say from Yates whom we already know is disgruntled and knew of the calls and subsequent lies. The next issue are the lies straight from Flynn's mouth and Trump not moving on said lies.

Tom Winter
    NBC's Pete Williams reports (as we have all along) that investigators have found no collusion between Trump campaign and contacts in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Tom Winter
    NBC's Pete Williams reports (as we have all along) that investigators have found no collusion between Trump campaign and contacts in Russia.
    So are we outraged that this information was made up or that as Trump literally said himself illegally spread? I can't keep track of these bizarre excuses we are making for these morons.
    Run the table.

I'm sure there are people who think this is concrete evidence of collusion. The rest of us who actually read beyond the headlines know that it really is just a reason to investigate whether collusion took place. Expecting people to withhold concern/outrage until there is sound evidence of collusion is asking for extraordinary patience. The possibility of collusion is an enormous scandal in and of itself.

Max AbrahmsVerified account
    ‏@MaxAbrahms

Follow
    More
    CNN: FBI not expected to file changes against Flynn. He did not hide the truth. He was not intentionally misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    I do not follow politics at all, but what is the problem with being friends with Russia? Do they pose some kind of threat to our economy and safety? I mean we have Russian athletes and citizens all over the country and never see they trying to harm the US like some from other countries.
    Pluse Russian bitches are hawt!!

This is obviously an opinion piece, but as a fan of the Adam Carolla show this amuses me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.998384751941
    Eat Donuts!

Here's an opinion that apparently appeared in the Cincinnati paper.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opin...rump/97893248/

In his press conference continues to call out the media for pushing "fake news," especially CNN.
    Why doesn't a Sunday reporter ask one of his representatives to provide just one instance of CNN airing "fake news?"
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Here's some CNN fake "news".

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/21/entert...hian-birthday/

That was a pretty awful opinion piece by the way.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 02-16-2017 at 02:14 PM.