Page 1018 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 1851891896810081016101710181019102010281068111815182018 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,180 of 21169

Thread: Politics Thread

Did you know that Ted Cruz attempted to have AOC murdered three weeks ago? I read it on the Tweeter dot com, so it must be factual.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Did you know that Ted Cruz attempted to have AOC murdered three weeks ago? I read it on the Tweeter dot com, so it must be factual.
    I’m not surprised. His dad killed JFK... ;)

Also, how comical is it that “Practicing Catholic” Biden directly signs EO’s to increase funding and access for abortions. Not legislative but with a stroke of his own pen. The guy who was celebrated by the MSM as bringing “morality and decency” back to the White House just directly decides to kill babies with his pen.
    So moral, pious and decent.
    Also, This is what 4 years will look like. A Biden 15 minute appearance propped up at a desk signing EO’s, not holding pressers then disappearing for the rest of the day. And no press will create an outrage.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Also, how comical is it that “Practicing Catholic” Biden directly signs EO’s to increase funding and access for abortions. Not legislative but with a stroke of his own pen. The guy who was celebrated by the MSM as bringing “morality and decency” back to the White House just directly decides to kill babies with his pen.
    So moral, pious and decent.
    Also, This is what 4 years will look like. A Biden 15 minute appearance propped up at a desk signing EO’s, not holding pressers then disappearing for the rest of the day. And no press will create an outrage.
    We all know because of covid, the job market has been turned upside with doubling unemployment. Yet on his first day in office, he decided to sign an executive order to send 10,000 more people with very good paying jobs to the unemployment line. Interesting start.

Speaking of executive orders, thought someone said this on the campaign trail “I have this strange notion, we are a democracy ... if you can’t get the votes ... you can’t legislate by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We’re a democracy. We need consensus.” Hmmm

Guess we don’t need a divided Congress or even a Congress at all after the executive orders. And yes Congress is still needed for some, but thought people didn’t like them when the last administration signed them. Honestly, does Joe wake up and walk out to his Chief of Staff and say, “what am I signing today?”

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I think that was Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert, the new righty stars who love Qanon, bring guns in the capitol, Pizzagate and harrassing Parkand survivors.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    We all know because of covid, the job market has been turned upside with doubling unemployment. Yet on his first day in office, he decided to sign an executive order to send 10,000 more people with very good paying jobs to the unemployment line. Interesting start.
    Which one was that?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Which one was that?
    Keystone

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Which one was that?
    Absent Green Energy Initiatives, The Keystone Pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by NOTEGGS
    Keystone
    Correct.

https://www.nrdc.org/stories/what-keystone-pipeline

When TC Energy said the pipeline would create nearly 119,000 jobs, a State Department report instead concluded the project would require fewer than 2,000 two-year construction jobs and that the number of jobs would hover around 35 after construction
    From that link: https://www.nrdc.org/stories/what-keystone-pipeline
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    I'd be weary about trusting a source that is clearly biased. I'm guessing the truth lies somewhere in the middle of Trump's number and the number published on that site, or there is some type of semantics at play here with the numbers.