Page 969 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 4698699199599679689699709719791019106914691969 ... LastLast
Results 9,681 to 9,690 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Nothing like sourcing from an anti-vaccine conspiracy theory website...geezus. Can the mods seriously step in here?
    You mean CNN?

The story has been posted elsewhere and you can see for yourself on Twitter so...

Sophomore
    Nothing like sourcing from an anti-vaccine conspiracy theory website...geezus. Can the mods seriously step in here?
    Ahh, it's mini-AOC again..... Nothing like being a proponent of free speech - from a Republican, or a moderate, or whatever think you are.

Seriously, why do you come onto this thread - are you that much of a loser that you think you have to police everything I post?? Seriously, WTF???

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    You mean CNN?

The story has been posted elsewhere and you can see for yourself on Twitter so...
    Ah yes twitter! The other great source! Could you provide from an actual news source about this Capitol Siege that the Feds admitted was caused by Trump haters

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Ahh, it's mini-AOC again..... Nothing like being a proponent of free speech - from a Republican, or a moderate, or whatever think you are.

Seriously, why do you come onto this thread - are you that much of a loser that you think you have to police everything I post?? Seriously, WTF???
    That's not what you understand it to be. Shocking.

I challenge you to actually come up with a non-extremist news source that proves your ridiculous narrative. Otherwise, you are just spreading complete lies.

Supporting Member
    Looks like a NY Bankruptcy Trustee is going to get the chance to pry the gun out of the NRA's cold dead hand (well until they reincorporate in Texas).
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Ah yes twitter! The other great source! Could you provide from an actual news source about this Capitol Siege that the Feds admitted was caused by Trump haters
    I was referring to the CNN reporter claiming credit for the riot.

The other source isn’t great but TPN (left site quoted often here) isn’t more credible but you don’t bash it. Neither do I. The National Enquirer broke the Edwards story so knocking the source is not always the best argument.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    I was referring to the CNN reporter claiming credit for the riot.

The other source isn’t great but TPN (left site quoted often here) isn’t more credible but you don’t bash it. Neither do I. The National Enquirer broke the Edwards story so knocking the source is not always the best argument.
    Good for you, I wasn't...but good to see that Lou has a friend.

"Isn't great" understatement of the century. Actually, I have bashed it but shockingly, just like your boy Lou, you only choose to see what you want.

I'm going to knock a source that comes from an Anti-Vax Conspiracy Theory "New Source" that has tried to present as fact things like "Zika was caused by genetically modified mosquitoes that were created by the government." Spreading completely false bs is a problem and is one of the issues of the world today that has caused such division.

It's true, but I suspect any "cure" to the problem will be worse than the disease.

Good for you, I wasn't...but good to see that Lou has a friend.

"Isn't great" understatement of the century. Actually, I have bashed it but shockingly, just like your boy Lou, you only choose to see what you want.

I'm going to knock a source that comes from an Anti-Vax Conspiracy Theory "New Source" that has tried to present as fact things like "Zika was caused by genetically modified mosquitoes that were created by the government." Spreading completely false bs is a problem and is one of the issues of the world today that has caused such division.
    I’ve never met Lou.

Ok, you don’t like that source. We get it. We do have evidence CNN and Antifa incited a riot. You good with that? Or should we say there are good and bad people on both sides?

Sophomore
    That's not what you understand it to be. Shocking.

I challenge you to actually come up with a non-extremist news source that proves your ridiculous narrative. Otherwise, you are just spreading complete lies.
    Your obsession with me and my posts is frankly, starting to get a little weird and creepy. Are you trying to reprise Travis Bickle?