Page 968 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 4688689189589669679689699709781018106814681968 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Can you say "poor little entitled babies."
    We'll take a bullet for you ma'am...how bout letting us take a leak.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/i...rvice-bathroom
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Also, if you're really interested in foreign policy, this person with some experience provides a candid look at the last 4 years:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/01/11...terview-trump/
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Seems CNN was imbedded with John Sullivan at the Capitol. Even cheered, ‘we did it’ in reference to inciting a riot. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Seems CNN was imbedded with John Sullivan at the Capitol. Even cheered, ‘we did it’ in reference to inciting a riot. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
    That's some pretty crazy shit. His story doesn't quite add up either, RE: him being there to 'document' and then having to incite people so that he wasn't identified.

When you get the far left crazies together with the far right crazies it seems that they can find some common ground.
    Eat Donuts!

Supporting Member
    I doubt this happens, but I pray that this whole episode will open people's eyes that there are crazies on both sides and it is not about a left vs right anymore...it's about crazies vs non-crazies and the crazies are gaining a lot of traction which is scary. Also, I hope that this also brings about some checking of our cable news media because it is mostly complete trash, again both left and right sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I doubt this happens, but I pray that this whole episode will open people's eyes that there are crazies on both sides and it is not about a left vs right anymore...it's about crazies vs non-crazies and the crazies are gaining a lot of traction which is scary. Also, I hope that this also brings about some checking of our cable news media because it is mostly complete trash, again both left and right sources.
    Yep. We shouldn't be arguing about whose crazies are crazier. We should be marginalizing all the crazy people and not allowing their views to infiltrate the mainstream.

People are going to have to tune out for the media to change their approach. They have carved out their target audiences and are pandering to them. There's clearly more money in whipping your base into a frenzy than there is in providing objective and unbalanced news.
    Eat Donuts!

Sophomore
    Footage of CNN’s Jade Sacker inside US Capitol with far leftists celebrating after they allegedly infiltrated Trump supporters & incited a riot, “We did it!”:

https://twitter.com/PressResetEarth/...902742018?s=20

If they infiltrated the Capitol illegally arrest them with all the other bums. See crazies vs crazies above. On the other hand, i don't think 2 people incited a riot among 15k trump supporters killing and maiming people.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    If they infiltrated the Capitol illegally arrest them with all the other bums. See crazies vs crazies above. On the other hand, i don't think 2 people incited a riot among 15k trump supporters killing and maiming people.
    Boobie, for the first time you are absolutely right, it was 226: https://noqreport.com/2021/01/15/jam...capitol-riots/

Also, Feds admit Capitol “siege” was planned in advance by Trump haters, not Trump supporters: https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...mp-haters.html

Supporting Member
    Nothing like sourcing from an anti-vaccine conspiracy theory website...geezus. Can the mods seriously step in here?