Page 993 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 49389394398399199299399499510031043109314931993 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 20843

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    I don't/won't have grandkids but I'm putting money aside for nieces/nephews so they have drinking money each semester at College!
    I like it. A 529 @ Dana's. I learned a lot there.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    How dare you! The Gov’t could’ve used that money to keep the seas from rising.
    They have to go to school @ 5280. lol
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    They have to go to school @ 5280. lol
    Haha, yeah flooding isn’t an issue here at 6000ft. :)

I like it. A 529 @ Dana's. I learned a lot there.
    Damn this brilliant! Give nieces and nephews money so they can give back uncle BJ. New business while looking like a fantastic Uncle.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowDownDBrown View Post
    How very republican of you to only care about your own personal wealth and not give a shit about anyone else. Screw all those poor kids who don't have a grandpa to pay for their ridiculously overpriced private education.
    Ahahahahahaha!!
    You can check the donor lists of Xavier, our St. Colman Parish Outreach (inner City Cleveland) and 3 other worthy Charities for our names. Not only that, those “Stimulus Checks” that came to us went 100% to Charity.
    Yeah, you know what Trump’s economy did for me? Allow us to give more to our Chosen causes rather than funding Government waste via exhorbitant taxes.
    Try again?

And let me just add. We’ve been very blessed and very thankful to Xavier for a great education that put us on a successful path. But it is much easier to help others in many ways when you don’t have a confiscatory Government taking every possible cent they can out of money that you’ve worked and been smart enough to earn for yourself. Thanks Trump!!
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-20-2021 at 04:57 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Ahahahahahaha!!
    You can check the donor lists of Xavier, our St. Colman Parish Outreach (inner City Cleveland) and 3 other worthy Charities for our names. Not only that, those “Stimulus Checks” that came to us went 100% to Charity.
    Yeah, you know what Trump’s economy did for me? Allow us to give more to our Chosen causes rather than funding Government waste via exhorbitant taxes.
    Try again?
    Thanks MOR and great post! Public reps.

Love that you’ve put your money where your mouth is. Just don’t understand why more people think it’s the government’s job and they can do more efficiently.

Ahahahahahaha!!
    Yeah, you know what Trump’s economy did for me?
    What were you doing in the Obama years? Did he cancel your tax deductions or something?

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...-obama-clinton
    2023 Sweet 16

What were you doing in the Obama years? Did he cancel your tax deductions or something?

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/5...-obama-clinton
    Paying for weddings and contributions to Causes. But my taxes were higher.
    My net worth increase was due to lower taxes and a soaring stock market under Trump.
    Did you know he cut taxes and Corporate earnings increased exponentially causing a big Market bump? And the job market was awesome, creating consumer spending and confidence? And Inflation remained under control? And interest rates.
    And...and...and.

Obama had nothing to do with that market increase in his first term. The country has been beaten down by bad lending policies encouraged by Democrats. It couldn’t go any lower. The market was banking on huge government spending, which it got. Just not very well crafted or efficient
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-20-2021 at 07:59 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    Putting the media and the whole country to sleep...so they can get their Socialsist and China/Iran- Friendly agenda passed.
    Enjoy the Nap!!!
    China policy is not changing. The media is definitely biased but the only person to blame for the loss is Trump himself. He should have won easily and would have if he was not such a mental and emotional midget.

Supporting Member
    Antifa turned up the riots in Portland, Seattle and Denver today big time. Looks like the National Guard were stationed in the wrong place.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"