Page 1983 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 983148318831933197319811982198319841985199320332083 ... LastLast
Results 19,821 to 19,830 of 21188

Thread: Politics Thread

Gas 2.55 costco
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Gas 2.55 costco
    Gas 3.23 here in Franklin Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Gas 2.55 costco
    Remember how everyone in the world was responsible for gas prices going up-OTHER THAN JOE BIDEN?
    Guess what? He has zero to do with them coming *Sort of* down too.
    The prevailing price is $3.29 in Ohio.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Remember how everyone in the world was responsible for gas prices going up-OTHER THAN JOE BIDEN?
    Agree. Presidents have zero to do with gas prices but ALWAYS get the blame.
    2023 Sweet 16

Oh, frack it already. :)
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

On the eve of Veterans Day, a letter from the historian Heather Cox Richardson on the 2 Americas.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substac...vember-10-2023
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    On the eve of Veterans Day, a letter from the historian Heather Cox Richardson on the 2 Americas.

https://heathercoxrichardson.substac...vember-10-2023
    Biased Historian Heather Cox Richardson based in..Boston.
    The Democrats held up any real progress from 2017-2020 in the name of not giving Donald Trump a “win” then doubled down with 2 ludicrous “Impeachments” which delayed progress and caused division. It continues with ridiculous one way prosecutions while others are ignored or swept under the rug if perpetrated by Democrats.
    Republicans allowed the Infrastructure bill to happen. Meanwhile Biden, in his red backlit rambling speech in Philadelphia called Republicans and those on the right “enemies” furthering the division. All the while inflation continues to decimate the American household economy and Lefists like Ilan Omar and Tliib spew Anti Semitic hatred.

I can’t wait (actually I can) until the US Power grid fails miserably from overload because every farm, transit, freight, auto and over the road truck is “Electric” and they all have to be charged at the same time as households are forced to use electric stoves and their light & heat! That will be so superb!!!
    Oh! SO BOUYANT!!

There is a reason Joe Manchin is not running for Senate. He sick of idiots like AOC getting puff pieces in Vogue magazine while not doing the job of actually Legislating and the loudmouths fostering Division, keeping open borders while putting America last in priority.

Can’t imagine why Biden is losing in a NEW YORK TIMES poll in swing states. Just can’t. ((Shoulder Shrug)
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 11-11-2023 at 09:50 AM.

This is a better essay on what’s going on in America from the great Bari Weiss.

https://open.substack.com/pub/bariwe..._campaign=post

That’s so typical. Where she lives is important?
    What about biased Bari Weiss who lives in…Los Angeles…with her wife.
    See how ridiculous that is?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Biased Historian Heather Cox Richardson based in..Boston.
    The Democrats held up any real progress from 2017-2020 in the name of not giving Donald Trump a “win” then doubled down with 2 ludicrous “Impeachments” which delayed progress and caused division. It continues with ridiculous one way prosecutions while others are ignored or swept under the rug if perpetrated by Democrats.
    Republicans allowed the Infrastructure bill to happen. Meanwhile Biden, in his red backlit rambling speech in Philadelphia called Republicans and those on the right “enemies” furthering the division. All the while inflation continues to decimate the American household economy and Lefists like Ilan Omar and Tliib spew Anti Semitic hatred.

I can’t wait (actually I can) until the US Power grid fails miserably from overload because every farm, transit, freight, auto and over the road truck is “Electric” and they all have to be charged at the same time as households are forced to use electric stoves and their light & heat! That will be so superb!!!
    Oh! SO BOUYANT!!

There is a reason Joe Manchin is not running for Senate. He sick of idiots like AOC getting puff pieces in Vogue magazine while not doing the job of actually Legislating and the loudmouths fostering Division, keeping open borders while putting America last in priority.

Can’t imagine why Biden is losing in a NEW YORK TIMES poll in swing states. Just can’t. ((Shoulder Shrug)
    So happy that we have unbiased, objective, and knowledgeable people like MOR contributing their valuable insights (incites?) to these pages. It makes understanding difficult and complex issues (e.g. climate, CRT, immigration) so much easier when all we really need to know is whether or not the analyses and opinion differ with those of the omniscient MOR. Who knew, for example, that if the analysis is held by someone in Boston, it's wrong and biased?
    Last edited by X-man; 11-11-2023 at 12:56 PM.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)