Page 978 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4788789289689769779789799809881028107814781978 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tacopizza885 View Post
    Have to give credit where credit is due. Florida is doing a great job compared to other states (WV also). Now, if we could just get our hands on the stockpile the HHS secretary has been promising.
    I agree and we should use some of those states as a template to distribute the vaccine. Nice to see we have 50 examples to choose from vs a Federal rollout.

Wish we can keep the damn politics and egos out of it. Unfortunately this whole virus and vaccine stuff has turned into a complete political CF! It’s amazing how many first responders have turned down the vax, especially in California which has by far the most daily cases. Think a few days ago, they had only used about 35% of their stock.

If that is the case, I hesitate mightily on releasing the stockpile until States show they can distribute it efficiently. Talk about a huge potential waste of a precious commodity.

Germany had Brownshirts.

We've go Redhats.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Germany had Brownshirts.

We've go Redhats.
    You’re not serious I hope.

Supporting Member
    Germany had Brownshirts.

We've go Redhats.
    An extremely effed up thing to say. I mean seriously what the hell.

China had a cultural revolution.

We're headed for a cultural revolution.

Brownshirt definition from Britannica: "a paramilitary organization whose methods of violent intimidation played a key role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power.'

You've got Boogaloo, Proud Boys, 3 percenters, Oath Keepers...all standing around State houses playing GI Joe with their guns and flack jackets, Intimidating ordinary citizens.
    You've got them plotting to kidnap a Governor of the state of Michigan.
    What's the common outward sign? Not brownshirts, or Hawaiian shirts...but Redhats.

Ask the 5 people who died at the Capitol from a mob of these people if I'm serious. They would say I'm deadly serious.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Brownshirt definition from Britannica: "a paramilitary organization whose methods of violent intimidation played a key role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power.'

You've got Boogaloo, Proud Boys, 3 percenters, Oath Keepers...all standing around State houses playing GI Joe with their guns and flack jackets, Intimidating ordinary citizens.
    You've got them plotting to kidnap a Governor of the state of Michigan.
    What's the common outward sign? Not brownshirts, or Hawaiian shirts...but Redhats.

Ask the 5 people who died at the Capitol from a mob of these people if I'm serious. They would say I'm deadly serious.
    Maybe you, Bobbie, and Lou can all create your own chat board and say insane things back and forth to each other and leave it there.

Germany had Brownshirts.

We've go Redhats.
    The Soviets had Bolcheviks.

We have Antifa and BLM.

This and your comment are basic and intellectually lazy. Comparing any current group to horrors of the early/middle 20th Century is vapid.

The Red Hats are more akin to the rogues that met at the Green Dragon than an organized paramilitary force.

Germany had Brownshirts.

We've go Redhats.
    What a terrible thing to say....wow.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Maybe you, Bobbie, and Lou can all create your own chat board and say insane things back and forth to each other and leave it there.
    Haha... you're definitely the biggest instigator here. You're so concerned about America's future you don't even vote.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 01-18-2021 at 12:56 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16