Page 961 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 4618619119519599609619629639711011106114611961 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,610 of 21038

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Wait, you actually believe that there were people in that protest that thought they were protesting against the Jews - is that what you're saying?
    You are hopeless. Crazy people stormed the capitol, why? Because they are fucking crazy, and believe really stupid shit that is so far beyond reality that some of them could conceivably believe the above to be true. Others probably believe some other off the wall shit.

It’s just like the BLM riots... the ones who rioted are fucking nuts and believe some other stupid crazy shit that is so far detached from reality. Some of them could conceivably believe the above as well.

Lou, who do YOU think these folks think they're taking the country back from?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    You are hopeless. Crazy people stormed the capitol, why? Because they are fucking crazy, and believe really stupid shit that is so far beyond reality that some of them could conceivably believe the above to be true. Others probably believe some other off the wall shit.

It’s just like the BLM riots... the ones who rioted are fucking nuts and believe some other stupid crazy shit that is so far detached from reality. Some of them could conceivably believe the above as well.
    Wow! Xville, "Mr. Moderate", you're just as bat crazy as GoMuskies, Mrs. Garrett and Boozehound!! The Jews - seriously??

Wait, you actually believe that there were people in that protest that thought they were protesting against the Jews - is that what you're saying?
    He's not saying...this guy is. (although you may be too young to have gotten this in World History class)

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    He's not saying...this guy is. (although you may be too young to have gotten this in World History class)

You're actually (purposely or not), grossly misunderstanding the meaning of his shirt.

I was right, you are too young.
    Did you get one before Etsy stopped selling them?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Wow! Xville, "Mr. Moderate", you're just as bat crazy as GoMuskies, Mrs. Garrett and Boozehound!! The Jews - seriously??
    you seriously have a really bad comprehension problem.

Lou. You made good points with your bullets a couple of posts back. But the posters you mentioned are pretty dang moderate. I’m not a Republican so they’re a little left of me but they are pretty level in their comments.

Speaking of your bullets. Bill Ayers falls on deaf ears even though you are correct. That dog hasn’t hunted in a while as he is now considered disassociated from SDS and The New Left.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 01-13-2021 at 03:02 PM.

This thread is a prime example of what happens when Nuts doesn't work his magic when things start to go off the rails.

I really don't know what the right answer is with some people. When I support something from the left, they lose their minds. When I say that I voted down ballot for some Republicans in this election, they lose their minds. Maybe I have to go conspiracy theory right for them.