Page 374 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 2743243643723733743753763844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

I can’t believe we actually give a fuck about any of this.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    His handling of this has been laugh out loud funny.

You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    His handling of this has been laugh out loud funny.
    I'm always a big fan (comedically) of the 'shaggy defense'. i.e. "It wasn't me". Feels like we can probably get to the bottom of this one pretty easily...
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    The oppo research team against this guy must have not been very good.
    And I guess that means the Washington Post, that yellow Bezos snot rag which couldn't wait to salivate and print stuff about Roy Moore and Kavanaugh with questionable or zero corroboration, somehow couldn't find this obvious stuff on a guy who was running for governor in the state where part of their operations are? Wow. I guess Democracy Doesn't Die in Darkness, that is, if it's the Darkness that obscures your sides bullshit. Then it's OK.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Generally the candidate does oppo research on the other guy.
    (see Trump Tower meeting where they tried to get Russia's help on oppo research)

In this case, the website which found the photo is the same one that pushed the Seth Rich was murdered nonsense.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    And I guess that means the Washington Post, that yellow Bezos snot rag which couldn't wait to salivate and print stuff about Roy Moore and Kavanaugh with questionable or zero corroboration, somehow couldn't find this obvious stuff on a guy who was running for governor in the state where part of their operations are? Wow. I guess Democracy Doesn't Die in Darkness, that is, if it's the Darkness that obscures your sides bullshit. Then it's OK.
    A medical school yearbook is 'obvious stuff'? Also the Roy Moore stuff was brought to WP. If we hear that someone came to WP and told them about this and they buried it then your point makes sense.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Or at least when it's convenient for the opposite party. Virginia's governor AND Attorney General have both apparently worn blackface in the past and the lieutenant governor is now accused of sexual assault.

It's only a matter of time before skeletons of their state House speaker (Republican Kirk Cox) become public; he's next in their line of succession if they all end up resigning or get removed from office.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    It's only a matter of time before skeletons of their state House speaker (Republican Kirk Cox) become public; he's next in their line of succession if they all end up resigning or get removed from office.
    You were damn close on this prediction. Looks like Virginia’s Republican majority state Senator was editor of VMI’s yearbook in 1968 (yup 50 years ago) and had pictures of students wearing black face. Looks like we’ve entered the world of what about ism.

Which reminds me, when I get home tonight I’m going to find all my yearbooks and burn them. Not taking any chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    A medical school yearbook is 'obvious stuff'? Also the Roy Moore stuff was brought to WP. If we hear that someone came to WP and told them about this and they buried it then your point makes sense.
    It took the media about .2 seconds to find Brett Kavanaugh's high school yearbook and pour over every word and page.

ALSO, Vanessa Tyson, DID go to the Washington Post in 2017 and told them about her allegations!!! Guess what? They didn't do anything with it!