Page 899 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 39979984988989789889990090190994999913991899 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 8,990 of 21038

Thread: Politics Thread

So you're comfortable with president douchebag? Unbelievable. Maybe you and MOR can introduce him at his next rally. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome our president, a narcissistic asshat douchebag!!!! We are so proud???!!!"
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    So you're comfortable with president douchebag? Unbelievable. Maybe you and MOR can introduce him at his next rally. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome our president, a narcissistic asshat douchebag!!!! We are so proud???!!!"
    Style points. And your comfortable with a Manchuria Candidate Puppet President.
    Let’s see how that works out for ya, with China pulling his strings. The same China that is crushing Hong Kong, human rights and has Ughiers in Concentration Camps. And, oh yeah controls the WHO and launched a Global Pandemic. Well done,
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    From a policy perspective, many believe he did some great things as mor pointed out, which I agree with. Is he despicable as a human being? Yeah probably...but if we were to vote for our policiticans on a moral compass, most wouldn't be in office. Bill Clinton is a despicable human being, but from a policy perspective, I think he did a lot of great things as well.

I have and had family members at multiple levels within politics at both the state and federal level, and let's just say morality on both sides is the last thing we should concern ourselves with...should be strictly policy in my opinion. If you wanna live in Neverland and believe most of these people are good people and not completely bought and paid for, that's your right.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Style points. And your comfortable with a Manchuria Candidate Puppet President.
    Let’s see how that works out for ya, with China pulling his strings. The same China that is crushing Hong Kong, human rights and has Ughiers in Concentration Camps. And, oh yeah controls the WHO and launched a Global Pandemic. Well done,
    Hard to understand how you don't see Putin puppet Trump as the quintessential Manchurian candidate.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Hard to understand how you don't see Putin puppet Trump as the quintessential Manchurian candidate.
    Let me fix that for you:

Hard to understand how you don't see Xi Jinping puppet Biden as the quintessential Manchurian candidate.

Sophomore
    I see you graduated from 3rd Grade debate class....

We HAD a president who acted like a 3rd grader, constantly whining and pouting. I agree with MOR and MID that he was (is) an douchebag asshat. You guys are so proud you voted for an Asshat Narcissist Douchebag. Maybe you can get some buttons and tee shirts made up.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Style points. Well done,
    thx.
    2023 Sweet 16

Supporting Member
    We HAD a president who acted like a 3rd grader, constantly whining and pouting. I agree with MOR and MID that he was (is) an douchebag asshat. You guys are so proud you voted for an Asshat Narcissist Douchebag. Maybe you can get some buttons and tee shirts made up.
    I dont think anyone should be proud of who they voted for this time around. We all lost with that mix of crap

Record vaccine production and deployment and Hanukkah in Dubai. Voted for getting things done and a more peaceful world.