Page 470 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3704204604684694704714724805205709701470 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

Real words from Joe Biden at a rally. A graphic artist turned it into a cartoon. Something's wrong with ol' Joe.

covfefe
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    covfefe
    Great horse

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I'm not sure how you acknowledge the administration plants or leaks stories then denies them after they are printed, but still somehow blame the media for this. Should they not print these stories?

More realistically I think they leak or plant to test an idea like withdrawal from NATO, see the reaction and then change course depending on it. It's less them "playing" the media and more of them testing their boundaries.
    Possible & Fair. But, the idiotic media has no idea that they are getting played (and they are getting played, possibly willingly)...in actuality, by both sides. What I was really getting at, although I clumsily said it, is that the media is slobbering for any sensationalistic morsels, and they'll eagerly lap it up- mostly from the Dems, because they lean that way, but Trump & his people see that they can play the same game.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    The “Russian asset” was successful and got her out the race.
    It was incredible how Tulsi Gabbard just eviscerated Harris on the debate stage. How telling was it that the mindless lemmings in the #resistance immediately went after Gabbard for speaking truth, rather than piling on Harris? I guess they finally decided that if you can't run your own campaign, how the hell could you run the country?
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Buckle up, because here we go.

I’ve been buckled since inauguration. Just like Pelosi said today “this goes back 2 and half years.”

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    So, what are the chances Greta Thunberg is Time Person of the Year for yelling nonsense at an adoring audience at the UN yesterday? I'm guessing 100% unless someone shoots Trump before the end of the year.
    No one shot Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    I’ve been buckled since inauguration. Just like Pelosi said today “this goes back 2 and half years.”
    They started talking about impeachment before Trump was even inaugurated. When the Senate fails to remove Trump from office as a result of the current articles of impeachment, which is a foregone conclusion, I fully expect the Democrats to look for something else they can use to bring up new articles of impeachment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

He's busy trying to flush that Time magazine, Can't seem to get it to go down after 15 tries. But then he still has the "fake" one he has hanging up at his golf courses.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 12-12-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16