Page 349 of 2113 FirstFirst ... 2492993393473483493503513593994498491349 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 21128

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Actually the Cherokee, actual Native Americans, are offended now too.

Also:
    You can't please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Actually the Cherokee, actual Native Americans, are offended now too.

Also:
    Let me guess now it matters what Native Americans think, but the same people just ignore them when they are offended by the Washington Redskins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    Let me guess now it matters what Native Americans think, but the same people just ignore them when they are offended by the Washington Redskins.
    Read their statement, she merely provided the results of a DNA test (one which I am not a big believer in), they are criticizing that the DNA test doesn't prove citizenship which is something she isn't claiming.

I don't want to take attention away from the pressing issues in our national soap opera today, BUT just a friendly reminder that our President is currently helping Saudi Arabia soften the impact of them having murdered a US resident.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I don't want to take attention away from the pressing issues in our national soap opera today, BUT just a friendly reminder that our President is currently helping Saudi Arabia soften the impact of them having murdered a US resident.
    I get that this story has received a lot of coverage, but it's like the 12th worst thing Saudi Arabia did that week.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I get that this story has received a lot of coverage, but it's like the 12th worst thing Saudi Arabia did that week.
    To me this might be the worst thing Trump has done so far. The worst part is that any of our Presidents or candidates in the past or future would do it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    To me this might be the worst thing Trump has done so far. The worst part is that any of our Presidents or candidates in the past or future would do it too.
    I don't know, I am still not over Obama ramping up instead of shutting down electronic surveillance of US citizens. That anger just isn't going away.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I generally avoid this thread. This reinforces my feelings. God help us all.
    +1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    I think the Redskins name is bad as well.

Quote Originally Posted by muskienick View Post
    +1!!!
    It may not say much, but in my travels around the Internet, this board actually has the most civilized discussion of politics where there are diverse points of view represented. The only other places where civility reigns in political discussions are echo chambers.