Page 345 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 2452953353433443453463473553954458451345 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 21023

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationX View Post
    I hope it’s legitimate, but I’m pretty sure it’s a front. People filed complaints and Roberts has to appear to follow up. But I doubt it will amount to anything.
    True. Interesting that they went to Merrick Garland...and after the first couple were filed he recused himself.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I said it once and I will say it again, Kavanaugh should not be on the court based on his previous rulings. Anyone can google them for reference I actually did read several, his views on clean water, employee rights, voting rights, and abortion should have precluded him from being on the court all in favor of corporations.

But hey, as a country we all just want to slam on the gas pedal in this car of a country we are in and go as fast as we can.....backwards just so Trump and company can get one on the liberals. It is asinine. I will always not figure out how a party convince a massive percentage of the populous that universal healthcare is evil and the remainder of the first world countries are all wrong.
    Were those the 55 times he and Garland voted the same or the 3 times they disagreed? Really interesting that he sided with corporations to ban abortions. I didn't even know corporations could get pregnant.

Fox News and republicans loves Kanye now. Odd.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I've been reading some of the commentary on this tonight. Democrats are really bad at this. The way they turn on any black person who happens to support Trumps is crazy. And the things they'll say about them. Wow. Stigmatizing mental illness was off limits, too, until Kanye showed up in the Oval. Now it's fine.

Honestly, it's like Democrats are begging people not to vote for them.

Well, he did say he was a crazy motherf...… and I agree.
    2023 Sweet 16

He married a Kardashian for God's sake. Name the sane person to do that. Bruce Jenner? Uh..., no. Lamar Odom? Negatory. Kris Humphries? Wait, did that actually happen?

Point being, no one doubts West is crazy. Calling him an Uncle Tom, a token negro, a race traitor and mentally ill...all in one CNN segment? That's not very wise.

Supporting Member
    At this point I cannot tell if this is performance art or if he has gone around the bend (I am not sure even Kanye knows anymore). That whole press conference made me feel like I was watching an improv troupe where all of the members were just chewing the scenery.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Taylor Swift backlash?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    True. Interesting that they went to Merrick Garland...and after the first couple were filed he recused himself.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevede.../#1396ef711877
    "Some of our guys thought defense was a town in Chile. Other guys thought defense was something you put up around d-house to keep out d-dog and d-cat." Pete Gillen

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I've been reading some of the commentary on this tonight. Democrats are really bad at this. The way they turn on any black person who happens to support Trumps is crazy. And the things they'll say about them. Wow. Stigmatizing mental illness was off limits, too, until Kanye showed up in the Oval. Now it's fine.

Honestly, it's like Democrats are begging people not to vote for them.
    Consistency would go a long way for them.

I said it before about Collins, but if your message is that of women and minority rights you probably shouldn't castigate women and minorities because they disagree with you. That reminds me of the women's march refusing pro-life women's groups. They're constantly throwing out the baby with the bath water.