Page 1225 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 225725112511751215122312241225122612271235127513251725 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,250 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Glad to see that you are positing that all those people with "Q" regalia are totally delusional.
    Show me where anyone was inappropriate at a “Conservative Convention” smarty. If the writer was fair without created agenda that is how she would have classified it.
    Did they go out and hurl Molotov cocktails at Federal Agents?
    Did they try to burn down Federal Buildings?
    Did they burn a city to the ground over a felony criminal justly being shot while he had a weapon like happened in Kenosha?
    Did they riot in numerous cities causing millions in damage to minority and other businesses?
    Did they March down streets and harass diners in outdoor restaurants while creating havoc?

If you cannot answer YES then the “Q idea” is living in your head rent free with no reality.
    And you cannot.
    But with Antifa and their painted symbols on city walls you sure can.
    Enjoy your Intellectual Dishonesty.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I don't know if he was helmeted, but he probably didn't need it...he killed his own kids. He was "enlightened" though...so there is that.

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/13/10271...ed-him-to-kill
    That guy was insane and needed help whatever justification he came up with for the voices in his head. I thought that you lefty’s were all for counseling and not incarceration?
    That is digging awfully deep Paul and has zero connection to the Politics thread.
    Know what does?
    “ Michael Reinoehl—a self-identified Antifa supporter—shot and killed Aaron “Jay” Danielson, a member of the far-right group Patriot Prayer in Portland Oregon in cold blood.Reinoehl was killed by law enforcement officers five days later.”
    Point counterpoint Paul.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 10-25-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    True.

I don't side with much of what he says from a policy perspective (i think ubi is batshit,) but in regards to party and failed politics, I agree with a lot of what Yang says. Hoping he gets a bit more attention in this next cycle just for a bit of a fresh perspective.
    Lets review what Vile thinks is so great about Yang - this, coming from the guy who thinks, or at least pretends that he's a Republican:

What does Andrew Yang believe?

• Paying $1000 per month to everyone above the age of 18.
    • Supports Medicare for all.
    • His health plan would cover illegal aliens.
    • Supports a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.
    • Supports several months of broad paid leave
    • Cancel some student debt
    • End new oil and gas leases on federal land and end offshore drilling
    • Tax carbon emissions
    • Urge Americans to eat less meat as a way to combat climate change
    • No limits of any type for abortions
    • Supports an increase in the capital gains tax rate
    • Would create a value-added tax

Either you didn’t do your research on Yang and you're just shooting your mouth off once again, or you’re really a liberal, or you’re a liar. Either one is plausible....

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    That guy was insane and needed help whatever justification he came up with for the voices in his head. I thought that you lefty’s were all for counseling and not incarceration?
    That is digging awfully deep Paul and has zero connection to the Politics thread.
    Know what does?
    “ Michael Reinoehl—a self-identified Antifa supporter—shot and killed Aaron “Jay” Danielson, a member of the far-right group Patriot Prayer in Portland Oregon in cold blood.Reinoehl was killed by law enforcement officers five days later.”
    Point counterpoint Paul.
    We were talking about Q and the idiots who followed that stuff...including one who killed his kids.

As for the overblown Antifa stuff, sure they'll be a crazy in every bunch. But note this:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=69c6471c4138
    I feel sure Barr would have found some Antifas in the bunch for Trump if he could have.

As to a nut job here or there, on the left or right, we'll probably always be with them. And some are pure cop killers:

was associated with the right-wing Boogaloo movement, and that Carrillo chose the timing of his attacks to "take advantage of a time when this nation was mourning the killing of George Floyd."
    Last week, Carrillo was charged with murder after he ambushed Santa Cruz deputies and threw pipe bombs at police on June 6, killing Sgt. Damon Gutzwiller and wounding four other officers.

On Tuesday, the FBI announced Tuesday that Carrillo has also been federally charged with the murder of federal security officer Pat Underwood, who was killed in a drive-by shooting on May 29 in Oakland.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=3c30ce0259bd
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

We were talking about Q and the idiots who followed that stuff...including one who killed his kids.

As for the overblown Antifa stuff, sure they'll be a crazy in every bunch. But note this:
    I feel sure Barr would have found some Antifas in the bunch for Trump if he could have.

As to a nut job here or there, on the left or right, we'll probably always be with them. And some are pure cop killers:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=3c30ce0259bd
    It’s laugh out loud hilarious how you lefties, as well as Cretins from all directions-especially Supposed Journalists- have been trolled by these 4Chan hipsters.
    Even the supposed premise of “QAnon” is ludicrous and so far fetched that no rational human believes it can be true. The QAnon conspiracy theory claims that a global cabal of satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles who operate a massive child sex trafficking ring would be exposed eventually. That is one hell of a creative troll and some guy at a keyboard in a basement is laughing his ass off that lefties took this thing serious. And, yeah. There are Cretins on the right too. But there are idiots all over at all times that are looking for stupidity to buy into.
    But, nah. There isn’t some QAnon militia out there in the weeds looking to take your house away from you. But that prospect sure is living free in your head.
    Now Antifa? Hell, they’d just as soon burn your house down like they did to numerous businesses in numerous cities.
    That’s what’s real.

And, yeah Paul. We were talking about QAnon. Not Boogaloo.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 10-25-2021 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Now Antifa? Hell, they’d just as soon burn your house down like they did to numerous businesses in numerous cities.
    That’s what’s real.
    Yet in the cases brought by the government against those people who burned and looted, there is no evidence of Antifa...but there is of far right groups.
    Perhaps Antifa is living in your head?

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Yet in the cases brought by the government against those people who burned and looted, there is no evidence of Antifa...but there is of far right groups.
    Perhaps Antifa is living in your head?

Ask the People of Portland Oregon. Get your head out of the sand.

Were you guys all aware that birds aren't real?

https://birdsarentreal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Were you guys all aware that birds aren't real?

https://birdsarentreal.com/
    I will resist the urge to click on that. :)
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    Lets review what Vile thinks is so great about Yang - this, coming from the guy who thinks, or at least pretends that he's a Republican:

What does Andrew Yang believe?

• Paying $1000 per month to everyone above the age of 18.
    • Supports Medicare for all.
    • His health plan would cover illegal aliens.
    • Supports a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens.
    • Supports several months of broad paid leave
    • Cancel some student debt
    • End new oil and gas leases on federal land and end offshore drilling
    • Tax carbon emissions
    • Urge Americans to eat less meat as a way to combat climate change
    • No limits of any type for abortions
    • Supports an increase in the capital gains tax rate
    • Would create a value-added tax

Either you didn’t do your research on Yang and you're just shooting your mouth off once again, or you’re really a liberal, or you’re a liar. Either one is plausible....
    Or you are a fucking moron who just glosses over the fact that I said I don’t side with much of what he says from a policy perspective. Lying lou who apparently wants to get on his knees and suck my dick due to his fatal attraction obsession with me strikes again.

Btw, your obsession with one side of the aisle or the other, and those polarized beliefs is your downfall and that is the part of yang’s stance I agree with. However, unless you are a complete idiot, you already knew that based on the context from which I posted, and you just decided to be a keyboard warrior prick because you can’t help yourself.

You are a representation of all that is wrong with our political system and our world right now—-great work
    Last edited by Xville; 10-26-2021 at 09:26 PM.