Page 383 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 2833333733813823833843853934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by slysyl View Post
    The Cincinnati City Counsel has suck for so long it's unbelievable. Now the city counsel is graduating and taking over the County Commisoner office . Lord have mercy.
    Dumas winning over Monzel shows that this city/county is going to hell in hand basket.

Her "experience" in governing was as the administrator of Lincoln Heights, a community so poorly run and overrun by crime that their police force had to be disbanded.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ment/17450723/

Manufacturer of AR-15 Can Be Sued Over Sandy Hook Massacre, Court Rules - WSJ

The title is a bit misleading. They can be sued for the way they advertised the gun.

Today the left and the right came together: they're all pissed about Donna Brazile being hired by/taking a job at Fox News.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I would like to thank CBS for not interrupting the Tennessee-Colgate game to let us know that the Mueller Report has been finalized.

Start stocking up on popcorn this week.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Today the left and the right came together: they're all pissed about Donna Brazile being hired by/taking a job at Fox News.
    Trump needed to buy some more debate questions.
    2023 Sweet 16

I feel like someone compared this whole Russia thing to Benghazi. That guy was smart.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I feel like someone compared this whole Russia thing to Benghazi. That guy was smart.
    Most people should be happy with this result. I doubt a lot of people will though. I do look forward to Trump trying to build up Mueller's credibility after he crapped on it for the better part of 2 years.

Here’s my take on what will happen when the report, in whatever level of detail, is released. Those on the Left will pick out things they like and say that more Congressional investigations are needed since Trump clearly colluded and obstructed. The Right will say that with no more subpoenas being issued, it shows the whole thing was a waste of time and money.

Meanwhile, most of the country is wondering when Congress will do something about our infrastructure and rising medical costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Most people should be happy with this result. I doubt a lot of people will though. I do look forward to Trump trying to build up Mueller's credibility after he crapped on it for the better part of 2 years.

I agree CAF on Trump. Hopefully this will also be a learning lesson for the media as well.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    I agree CAF on Trump. Hopefully this will also be a learning lesson for the media as well.
    Don’t hold your breath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.