Page 754 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 25465470474475275375475575676480485412541754 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    RBG died.
    Condolences to her family. Whoever wins in November, it's going to be ugly when it comes to nominating a Supreme Court Justice.

I find it strange that there was no news of her being that sick. She had to have been in hospice care for a little while.

RBG died.
    Very sad. Didn’t agree with her much, but what a great judicial mind. Hopefully we can keep politics out until she’s laid to rest. Not feeling really confident.

RBG died.
    Fuck

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    You've put forth a very strong argument.

If you're pro-choice, hate guns, hate free speech, don't care about freedom of religion, if you agree with identity politics, don't care about illegal aliens killing Americans or illegal immigration in general, don't care about law and order, don't care about having a strong economy, outsourcing jobs overseas, don't care about our troops being involved in endless wars, etc., than I can see how you might think he's a big piece of sh*t.
    Most excellent sir.

Excellent Pos
    2023 Sweet 16

How can you Dems vote for this guy? He has no idea what he's talking about or even where he is (wait til the end). The guy is CLEARLY not there mentally, and you want him to be the leader of the free world?

Last edited by X Factor; 09-18-2020 at 09:58 PM.

"In 1775, our armies took over the airports"
    "Mexico will pay for the wall"
    If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, I'd date her" (sick)_

try taking trump's advice and go inject some bleach. It will only be one more fatality of the thousands he has already killed.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-18-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

try taking trump's advice and go inject some bleach. It will only be one more fatality of the thousands he has already killed.
    Let the record show, our resident "independent" finally broke down and told me to kill myself.

Keep clutching those pearls. Still waiting on your evidence that Trump caused a genocide of the Kurds. Maybe you should take a few plays off.

Supporting Member
    So you're with the bozo. Good luck as we approach 200,000 dead. maybe you can get on "Fox and frauds"
    No, I'm not with bozo. I maintain that his behavior renders him unfit to the office of POTUS. Furthermore, I maintain my partisan independence and believe the two party system is detrimental to our country and why we have 2 candidates like we do. I've said the vote between Trump and Biden is just picking the lesser of two evils.

However, I am for fairness and honesty. That is why when I see people blaming Trump for "200,000 dead", I puke in my mouth. That is incredibly disingenuous. When I see Biden at the DNC call Trump the worst President for the economy because of the job losses, I want to throw a brick through the TV. Blaming Trump for actions of the idiot governors who still have things shut down and caused this? Seriously?

Fairness and honesty applies to the media too. I watched as the COVID-19 pandemic progressed, as a scientist and data junkie, how manipulated, sensationalized and false the media reporting was - and still is. Then I wonder, if they are bastardizing the truth about COVID-19 so badly, what else are the bastardizing? It turns out a lot if they can spin it to make Trump look bad.

Then as a person who values self-responsibility, law and order, and loves the country, I watch as Antifa and BLM preach about killing cops and chant death to America, while rioting/burning/looting, I am appalled. Please Biden and Dems, come down clearly without mincing words, condemn this behavior and deem these two organization exactly what they are - domestic terrorists. But nothing. Then Harris patronizes the criminal who got himself shot, while ignoring personal responsibility and the guy's victim. I was a Democrat until about 10 years ago. Hell I even canvassed for Obama in '08. But that Democratic party is dead. It has been replaced by pure evil.

So a vote for Trump is the lesser of two evils. Or is he an evil at all? Perhaps the narrative the media has created is another fabrication. Yes his behavior is disgusting and immature, but his actions have proven he's a competent President who has accomplished most of what he promised. The result has been four years of peace and prosperity...despite a pandemic.

So Bobbie, I'm not WITH bozo, but I have decided to vote for him. He is not only the safe choice, but the only choice to ensure domestic tranquility, promote the general welfare, and secure blessings of liberty for this great country that I love. I hope you and all Dems and Independents out there will also pause and objectively and critically evaluate what is going on, just like we were taught to do at X. Then decide what is best for The United States of America. You may reach a different conclusion, but at least be fair.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"