Page 2028 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 102815281928197820182026202720282029203020382078 ... LastLast
Results 20,271 to 20,280 of 21169

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    According to the polls, she’s +1.1 over Biden. Trump is +2.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Her politics are identical to George W Bush. She’s trash.
    Heil trump!

Brainwashed beyond recognition

Sophomore
    According to the polls, she’s +1.1 over Biden. Trump is +2.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Her politics are identical to George W Bush. She’s trash.
    Can't distinguish a man from a woman. But the RINO swamp zombies will continue to support her.

Supporting Member
    Someone is confused as to who the rino is.

The king of debt is as mentally unfit as Biden but yeah we should definitely choose between these two old ass has beens
    Last edited by Xville; 01-21-2024 at 08:06 AM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Heil trump!

Brainwashed beyond recognition
    Your TDS is showing.

Where TF do you get out of my post that it's about Trump? I provided an actual, current polling average to refute Bobbi's garbage claim (typical). I then trashed Haley because her politics are identical to W. Bush: fiscally irresponsible, war-monger, authoritarian. That is polar opposite of the values I hold.

Let me recap for you: Bobbi's post is garbage, Haley is garbage, nothing to do with Trump.

I swear, you must get your jollies out of posting asinine crap.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Your TDS is showing.

Where TF do you get out of my post that it's about Trump? I provided an actual, current polling average to refute Bobbi's garbage claim (typical). I then trashed Haley because her politics are identical to W. Bush: fiscally irresponsible, war-monger, authoritarian. That is polar opposite of the values I hold.

Let me recap for you: Bobbi's post is garbage, Haley is garbage, nothing to do with Trump.

I swear, you must get your jollies out of posting asinine crap.
    Fiscally irresponsible? She’s the only fiscal conservative person in the race. The war monger, authoritarian nonsense is all trump speak. What actual proof of that is there? I get trump because you just used everyone of his talking points. It’s all baloney.

This is the true reality of what Biden, Haley and their phony supporters have done to Ukraine:

I just got back from Ukraine, where I was visiting some friends.

Everything we have heard about what’s happening in Ukraine is a lie.

The reality is darker, bleaker, and unequivocally hopeless. There is no such thing as Ukraine "winning" this war.

- By their estimates, they have lost over one million of their sons, fathers and husbands; an entire generation is gone.
    - Even in the Southwest, where the anti-Russian sentiment is long-standing, citizens are reluctant or straight-up scared to publicly criticize Zelensky; they will go to jail.
    - In every village and town, the streets, shops, and restaurants are mostly absent of men.
    - The few men who remain are terrified of leaving their homes for fear of being kidnapped into conscription. Some have resorted to begging friends to break their legs to avoid service.
    - Army search parties take place early in the morning, when men leave their homes to go to work. They ambush and kidnap them off the streets and within 3-4 hours they get listed in the army and taken away straight to the front lines with minimal or no training at all; it is "a death sentence."
    - It's getting worse every day. Where I was staying, a dentist had just been taken by security forces on his way to work, leaving behind two small children. Every day, 3-5 dead bodies keep arriving from the front lines.
    - Mothers and wives fight tooth and nail with the armed forces, beg and plead not to have their men taken away. They try bribing, which sometimes works, but most of the time they are met with physical violence and death threats.
    - The territory celebrated as having been "won back" from Russia has been reduced to rubble and is uninhabitable. Regardless, there is no one left to live there and displaced families will likely never return.
    - They see the way the war has been reported, at home and abroad. It's a "joke" and "propaganda." They say: “Look around: is this winning?”.
    - Worse, some have been hoaxed into believing that once Ukrainians forces are exhausted, American soldiers will come in to replace them and “win the war”.

There is no ambiguity in these people. The war was for nothing - a travesty. The outcome always was, and is, clear. The people are hopeless, utterly destroyed, and living in an unending nightmare.

They are pleading for an end, any end - most likely the same "peace" that could have been achieved two years ago. In their minds, they have already lost, for their sons, fathers and husbands are gone, and their country has been destroyed. There is no "victory" that can change that.

Make no mistake, they are angry with Putin. But they are also angry with Zelensky and the West. They have lost everything, worst of all, hope and faith, and cannot comprehend why Zelenky wishes to continue the current trajectory, the one of human devastation.

I didn't witness the war; but what I saw was absolutely heart-breaking.

Shame on the people, regardless of their intentions, who have supported this war. And shame on the media for continuing to lie about it.

https://twitter.com/MariaMateiciuc/s...58029893984735

"I told the Ukrainians many times: America is not your friend"
    The United States is using Ukraine for personal purposes, former US military intelligence officer Scott Ritter said at a press conference in Moscow.

According to him, America has "got" into an advantageous position - it supplies weapons, but does not destroy anyone with its own hands.
    Ritter noted that Washington is already tired of the conflict, so it will deal with Ukraine in the same way as with Vietnam and Afghanistan. In his opinion, Russia is on the right side regarding Ukraine. A former US intelligence officer also supported Russia's successes in the conflict.

https://twitter.com/peacemaket71/sta...69850627592610

"To be honest, 500,000 which are now being discussed, if divided monthly, is around 30,000 per month. Then we will approximately understand what is happening on the front with the killed and severely wounded. People need to be told the truth. I believe Ukrainians deserve this truth. They must find out how many have died, and then all discussions about the need for mobilization will cease. This is the first step. Now there will be shock."

https://twitter.com/mazzenilsson/sta...38384735281431
    "normal people aren't obsessed with Trump" --Nikki Haley, December 17, 2023

Supporting Member
    Takes a special kind of crazy to have two screen names on one chatboard.

Supporting Member
    Fiscally irresponsible? She’s the only fiscal conservative person in the race. The war monger, authoritarian nonsense is all trump speak. What actual proof of that is there? I get trump because you just used everyone of his talking points. It’s all baloney.
    The proof is her comments. She supports funding the Russia-Ukraine war, funding the Israel-Gaza war, and has threatened war on Iran if elected. She has spoken out against free speech and supported authoritarian covid policies. She is a bought corporate shill. Those types never behave as fiscal conservatives. They are too bought by those who benefit from big government.

The only proven fiscal conservative just exited the race. As in 2020, we are down to trash in both sides.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    Takes a special kind of crazy to have two screen names on one chatboard.
    …and yet with twice as many screen names, he has less than 20% of the posts as you. Crazy.

Supporting Member
    The proof is her comments. She supports funding the Russia-Ukraine war, funding the Israel-Gaza war, and has threatened war on Iran if elected. She has spoken out against free speech and supported authoritarian covid policies. She is a bought corporate shill. Those types never behave as fiscal conservatives. They are too bought by those who benefit from big government.

The only proven fiscal conservative just exited the race. As in 2020, we are down to trash in both sides.
    I wouldn’t consider funding allies to stay out of wars being a war monger. “Supported authoritarian covid policies”—-?

IMO there is a fine line between allowing free speech and hate speech, or do you side with the presidents of Harvard and the other elitist trash?

She has campaigned on fiscal conservatism throughout her entire candidacy, and has mentioned a few things she would try to enact that would bring forth a decrease in our spending. Ex. Finally doing something about the stupid social security problem that politicians have kicked down the road for 50 years.

It’s depressing how effed up this country’s voting bloc is when we have two horrible retreads going head to head again.