Page 433 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3333834234314324334344354434835339331433 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I agree with this. It also could just have been laziness / apathy on the part of the prison guard. My understanding is that they were supposed to check on him every 30 min. You can hang yourself in under 30 min.
    Apparently there was no guard, just some employee filling in for staff shortages. They say guards there work up to 18 hrs. a day and sleep in their cars. Ironic that Barr says he was "applauded" since the prison is run by him (the DOJ). Guess he will be investigating himself.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I agree with this. It also could just have been laziness / apathy on the part of the prison guard. My understanding is that they were supposed to check on him every 30 min. You can hang yourself in under 30 min.
    Nah I don’t buy any of that stuff. Way too many perfect coincidences of incompetence at once

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Apparently there was no guard, just some employee filling in for staff shortages. They say guards there work up to 18 hrs. a day and sleep in their cars. Ironic that Barr says he was "applauded" since the prison is run by him (the DOJ). Guess he will be investigating himself.
    Way way too much misinformation at this point. Every time I search his name, I get completely different info. Strange story for sure and would like to get to bottom, but want to hold opinion until press stops speculating and get the facts straight. However, not confident on this...

Junior
    Personally I don't give a shit. Just glad he's dead and no more tax money will be wasted on housing
    him, or trying him.

Sophomore
    I’d be a lot happier if he died after testifying against the billionaire pedophiles that will never be exposed now. Kind of shocking honestly how indifferent people are about this. “Yea this dude had pedophilic blackmail on some of the most powerful people in the world and they clearly had him killed in prison but oh well!”

Now hearing he's not dead but was spirited away because of the information he has.

Around and around it goes...where it stops....
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Now hearing he's not dead but was spirited away because of the information he has.

Around and around it goes...where it stops....
    It was clearly at the instructions of JFK, Jr., who remains in hiding until he appears in the Spring of 2020 to replace Mike Pence on the ticket and announce the pending arrests of all of Epstein's accomplices and clientele, in the most complex undercover operation in the history of the world. Thank God Q-Anon is here to guide us through all of this.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Sophomore
    I'm all in on buying Greenland

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    I'm all in on buying Greenland
    I didn’t know how much I wanted Greenland since I found out it might be for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    I didn’t know how much I wanted Greenland since I found out it might be for sale.
    Mexico will pay for it.
    2023 Sweet 16