Page 1094 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 94594994104410841092109310941095109611041144119415942094 ... LastLast
Results 10,931 to 10,940 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    5 in 1801. Fluctuates.
    So then the next time the Republicans have both the Senate and White House, would you support an expansion to 17 justices?

No. I like the 9.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    She’s an idiot. Didn’t think it needed to be said.
    Agreed. However, if a Republican were to say something similar, the media and Democrats would be going bat shit crazy about it. Since it’s a Democrat saying it, it’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Agreed. However, if a Republican were to say something similar, the media and Democrats would be going bat shit crazy about it. Since it’s a Democrat saying it, it’s ok.

Agree with you both.

However, what bothers me the most about her words are the potential consequences they will/may have in Chauvin trial.

“I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned,” Judge Peter Cahill told defense attorney Eric Nelson on Monday.

At this juncture, this is definitely something the whole country could do without. So idiot is an accurate descriptor. Or maybe doesn’t go far enough.

Grocery stores are apparently not a safe space.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Agree with you both.

However, what bothers me the most about her words are the potential consequences they will/may have in Chauvin trial.

“I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned,” Judge Peter Cahill told defense attorney Eric Nelson on Monday.

At this juncture, this is definitely something the whole country could do without. So idiot is an accurate descriptor. Or maybe doesn’t go far enough.
    Well Biden just one-upped her. Why the hell would he not wait for the verdict to comment publicly on the case?
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Made me laugh. Didn't the former guy say "fight like hell" to destroy the certification? Both are morons.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 04-20-2021 at 01:50 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Made me laugh. Didn't the former guy say "fight like hell" to destroy the certification? Both are morons.
    And he was rightly lambasted in the media. However, Waters says something similar and the silence is deafening.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

And he was rightly lambasted in the media. However, Waters says something similar and the silence is deafening.

What media do you listen to? It's been widely reported from the WSJ to CNN and every major news outlet.
    Just let Google be your friend and you can hear all about it.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

And the only person injured was an unarmed protester..