Page 766 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 26666671675676476576676776877681686612661766 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Okay, a lot of this doesn't make any sense...

Okay, so they have a taped phone conversation on March 13th where he tells a caller that she's holding money for him. This call took place at Metro Corrections. Am I not reading that right?? Maybe I'm not, but that's what it looks like to me.

So later that day, even though he's already at Metro Corrections, they go busting down Breonna Taylor's door (which is really where this whole thing went of the rails). No money is found. No drugs were found. From all accounts she and her new boyfriend had no idea the police were coming. They even called the police to say someone was breaking into their house. So, if they were holding money and drugs, then how would they have known to move it? And if they knew they needed to move it in case the cops showed up, then why were they so surprised when the cops came busting down the door? That just doesn't strike me as how someone who was actually involved would behave. I know the guy was a drug dealer. I know he can't be trusted. I know they got him on tape saying she was involved. But when he said that, I'm guessing that's when he was lying. Perhaps he wanted the person he was talking to to believe he had things under control despite the fact that he was just arrested, but in reality he had no control over anything and was just lying.

I don't think drug dealers typically involve their ex-girfriends, although I could see how they would lie about that. I also don't think people who are hiding money and drugs for drug dealers would call the cops if someone were breaking into their house, or be taken by complete surprise if the cops showed up AFTER the person who they were supposedly holding it for had been arrested. Again, that just doesn't make any sense to me. This guy has got to be the worst drug dealer of all time.
    Please read this full LMPD report that I had posted 10 days ago. It is complete and shows Taylor complicit, even had a body in her trunk at one point, and he bank account was used. She had full knowledge and was complicit in what was going on.
    Her name was used to rent a car, she was messing around with not one but 2 drug dealers, and, yes. She might have been a bystander the night she was shot, but, like the nuns always said- Avoid the near occasions of sin. And Taylor had a lot of associated sins on her hands.
    Please read the whole thing from start to finish. Interesting and gives insight as to how police work has to be done.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-24-2020 at 12:21 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Please read this full LMPD report that I had posted 10 days ago. It is complete and shows Taylor complicit, even had a body in her trunk at one point, and he bank account was used. She had full knowledge and was complicit in what was going on.
    Her name was used to rent a car, she was messing around with not one but 2 drug dealers, and, yes. She might have been a bystander the night she was shot, but, like the nuns always said- Avoid the near occasions of sin. And Taylor had a lot of associated sins on her hands.
    Please read the whole thing from start to finish. Interesting and gives insight as to how police work has to be done.

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/re...mary-redacted1
    Thanks for sharing. I'll take a look at it...well...eventually.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

And even more suckers and losers:

https://www.nationalsecurityleaders4biden.com/

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    What democracy are is this publication defending? The US is not a democracy...

"While the founders were indeed skeptical of direct democracy, mainstream historians, political scientists and legal scholars say that the United States is both a representative democracy and a republic — and that there is no contradiction between those terms.

A democracy is government by the people, who may rule either directly or indirectly, through elected representatives."

"While the founders were indeed skeptical of direct democracy, mainstream historians, political scientists and legal scholars say that the United States is both a representative democracy and a republic — and that there is no contradiction between those terms.

A democracy is government by the people, who may rule either directly or indirectly, through elected representatives."
    I keep scanning the Constitution for the word democracy...can't seem to find it.

Hold on, let me check the Declaration of Independence. Nope...nothing there either. Weird
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Neat...

The US is a Constitutional Republic. Period. End of story.

trump sez he plans to steal the election via the Supreme Court and won't commit to a peaceful transition...in other words.. Thursday.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    trump sez he plans to steal the election via the Supreme Court and won't commit to a peaceful transition...in other words.. Thursday.
    Bobbie misrepresents a Trump quote. In other words, Thursday.