Page 1292 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 292792119212421282129012911292129312941302134213921792 ... LastLast
Results 12,911 to 12,920 of 21031

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I wonder if Biden has drafted an executive order to seize all the voting machines when the count doesn't go his way.
    Seems like the last guy did.

Madness...and a continuing peril to our country with what he has spawned.
    “Spawned”
    After what we’ve experienced with President Brandon, and the peril he has spawned by not properly supporting Ukraine and Taiwan, as well as his ridiculous policies that have totally weakened America, I would have thought you would have moved on to the present by now.
    Lunacy
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Early today from Congressman Jordan: (former wrestling coach that may have covered up abuse)
    Rep. Jim Jordan
    @Jim_Jordan
    · 5h
    Our allies miss President Trump.
    A little bit later from Congressman Gallego (former US Marine who served in Iraq)
    Ruben Gallego
    @RubenGallego
    ·
    4h
    I had to attach language into the Defense Budget to stop Trump from moving troops out of Europe. Trump and his Congressional lackeys tried to strip it out. Our allies called me to thank me after. Doubt they will ever miss Trump.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Early today from Congressman Jordan: (former wrestling coach that may have covered up abuse)

A little bit later from Congressman Gallego (former US Marine who served in Iraq)
    So Gallego conducted foreign policy as a Congressman? Or is this just his opinion. Frankly, neither of them really know what our allies think.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

I will back any political candidate for any office that runs on the platform of abolishing the Kiss Cam and the Chicken Dance. I am a single issue voter, and that is my issue!!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I will back any political candidate for any office that runs on the platform of abolishing the Kiss Cam and the Chicken Dance. I am a single issue voter, and that is my issue!!!
    You have been reported to HUAC. :)

What's next? Banning basic cable, call waiting and free trips to the salad bar?
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Sophomore
    Joe's cracking...

....Now he's going to take us to war to protect his son's natural gas interests....

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Now we know why Brew follows all the lower-tier conferences. I don't think we need to worry about Sprinkler Guy at a Morehead or NKU game, for example.

Our President today, Paul, who was supposedly elected to bring unity and competence back to the job got caught on a hot Mike at the podium calling a member of the White House Press corps a “Stupid Son of A Bitch” for asking a legitimate question.
    Yup that’ll do it!!!
    Nothing like trying to crush open and honest journalists!!

On December 4, 2019, President Trump proposed sending $250 million in lethal military defense aid to the Ukraine. The Democrat controlled House would not approve it.
    On December 10, 2021 President Biden held up any additional military aid to the Ukraine based on the effort at “Negotiations”. This despite PLEADING from the Ukraine government. NOW, after the cat is at the mouse hole does he talk about extra aid?
    Yeah. A bit late. And, by the way, who is Putin’s Puppet????

Meanwhile. No credible allegations have surfaced vs Jim Jordan. Talk about a conspiracy theorist and spreading a Big Lie!!
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-24-2022 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    On December 4, 2019, President Trump proposed sending $250 million in lethal military defense aid to the Ukraine. The Democrat controlled House would not approve it.
    Trump spent most of 2019 blocking aid to Ukraine that both houses of Congress had authorized. Not sure what you're talking about.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...raine-n1082256
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.