Page 237 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 1371872272352362372382392472873377371237 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    It's a nothing burger As Far As Trump "Collusion"- which happens to be the alleged thrust of the investigation and has shown nothing- as in "nothing burger".
    If Obummer really thought something was being done by Russia, where was his action after a "stern warning"? Even then there was no evidence of any "collusion". It's crap.
    Still believe this to be true? At what point does it become a something burger? Only when Trump himself admits it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Still believe this to be true? At what point does it become a something burger? Only when Trump himself admits it to be?
    Maybe it's when a sitting U.S. President can't decide if he trusts our intelligence agencies or the President of Russia.

I'm certainly not sure whether Trump had any knowledge of his campaign staff working with Russians. Maybe yes, maybe no.
    I'm certainly not sure if there is a pee tape...probably not.

What seems very plausible is that Trump's business career became beholding to Russian investment (as his sons alluded to a couple times), and that could be an explanation of much of his antics.

Which makes a good case to have all presidential nominees release their tax returns. If the Republicans had required that of all nominees when there were a dozen candidates, we might not be where we are today.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

All while back at the home front, my wife and I have enjoyed the fruits of the corporate tax plan. We've also appreciate two Judges, who would seem to side with the general public & not rule in favor of building non-binary bathrooms for a-sexual giraffes.

Last but not least, the union base of the Trump vote is as strong as ever, & watching the Madows, Harwoods, Cuomo's head explode because they fail to realize there are people outside of Manhattan & the Beltway, is entertaining.
    Don't get saucy with me, Bearnaise!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Delkus View Post
    All while back at the home front, my wife and I have enjoyed the fruits of the corporate tax plan. We've also appreciate two Judges, who would seem to side with the general public & not rule in favor of building non-binary bathrooms for a-sexual giraffes.

Last but not least, the union base of the Trump vote is as strong as ever, & watching the Madows, Harwoods, Cuomo's head explode because they fail to realize there are people outside of Manhattan & the Beltway, is entertaining.
    How have you benefited? Serious question, numbers aren’t showing huge corporate investment in people. My own experience confirms that. Now, people believing his lies? I can’t do anything about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    How have you benefited? Serious question, numbers aren’t showing huge corporate investment in people. My own experience confirms that. Now, people believing his lies? I can’t do anything about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe Pete got well with people buying his stock back.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Maybe Pete got well with people buying his stock back.
    My extremely intelligent father, aeronautical engineer and well versed in economics, believed that Corporations would reinvest back into itself with their newfound tax break. What I could not figure out was that he knew what happened last time Bush allowed the repatriation of foreign held funds. He knew a lion share when to the purchase of treasury stock but insisted this one would be different. I just laughed at him.

If wages aren't going to rise when the economy is doing well and after huge tax breaks for corporations, then when is it going to happen?

CBS News: Worker wages drop while companies spend billions to boost stocks

2023 Sweet 16

Who can forget all the foreign relations damage repair Sec of State Hillary had to do when she forced her way into office.