Page 1345 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 345845124512951335134313441345134613471355139514451845 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,450 of 21026

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I continue to be amazed by people who want a public health crisis to be a political football.
    Then I guess you are incredibly amazed by your elected President and his/your party of Democrats since every blame for virus deaths was blamed upon Trump- even though he was able, through Operation Warp Speed, to get a vaccine to the public in record time. Add to that the mainstream leftist media who continued Covid Death Counters on screen all through Trump’s Presidency then mysteriously disappeared them on 1/20/21.
    One million deaths. Over 650,000 of them under your Democratic Party’s rule, even with vaccines and improved therapeutics. That’s where your “excess number of deaths” comes from Paul. But you just can’t bring yourself to acknowledge that…amazingly.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 05-21-2022 at 02:33 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

You want me to acknowledge the science of a virus spreading wider and wider over time?
    OK...that's true.
    Good grief.
    Just maybe it wouldn't have spread so much if conservatives hadn't made it political, and urged people not to get vaccinated.
    Don't worry, I don't think you could ever acknowledge that reality, so I'm not waiting for that to happen.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

You want me to acknowledge the science of a virus spreading wider and wider over time?
    OK...that's true.
    Good grief.
    Just maybe it wouldn't have spread so much if conservatives hadn't made it political, and urged people not to get vaccinated.
    Don't worry, I don't think you could ever acknowledge that reality, so I'm not waiting for that to happen.
    Uh, WHO made it political? Good Grief Paul!!
    Biden & Harris undermined the vaccines efficacy during the late 2020 campaign in an effort to derail Trump. This is documented.
    That was a big reason why Persons of Color were resistant to getting vaccinated. Once again your blue bias is NOT reality.
    From “The Hill”. :

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...-vaccines/amp/
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 05-21-2022 at 04:25 PM.

And some think we don’t need AK47’s

Props to the government jumping in during Trump's admin. to get the vaccines developed.
    That one might be cautious about what he said, after injecting bleach, and chose to believe the health professionals instead is understandable.

For the last 2 years and still today it's been conservatives hurting the vaccine roll out (see freedom convoys or whatever).
    Most people understand that. I think that has cost lives.
    But as America heads into midterm elections next year, the political right and the anti-vaccine movement are drawing ever-closer together. It's an alliance that promises to give both sides more power, but the cost is potentially thousands of American lives.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/12/06/10573...mp-republicans

Counties that went heavily for Donald Trump have seen much lower vaccination rates and much higher death rates from COVID
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sooo, who KEEPS politicizing the pandemic now Paul? The same people who started doing it. Your people.
    You just can’t stop, can you?
    But just keep denying what Biden and Harris were accurately quoted as saying- that no one should trust a vaccine developed under Trump.
    By the way, it’s been 100 days now since ya Boi Biden has had any direct interaction with the Press. The longest in History. When will he stand up there and be forced to answer questions?? Is he accountable or not? I guess it’s hard to fit press meetings in between naps.

That one might be cautious about what he said, after injecting bleach, and chose to believe the health professionals instead is understandable.
    Except Trump didn’t say people should inject bleach. What he said was taken out of context by the media (shocking, I know).

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...disinfectant-/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Huh? "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Huh? "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
    Yes a question, not a statement of treatment.
    There were many questions asked at the pandemics start.
    Like where is the mysterious bat that started this whole disease? ALLEGEDLY

2023 Sweet 16