Page 158 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 581081481561571581591601682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Anyone watch Vice News on the protests? Vice is left...but after having watching their footage from the rallies....man...it appeared the white supremacists came prepared. They had shields and helmets...and most of the altercations on Vice's show were started by the counter protesters. I think this is exactly what those reprehensible turds wanted.

I just don't know why people can't ignore a bunch of pasty redneck racists. If nobody showed up and the media didn't acknowledge them...it would have just been a bunch of smelly fat racists chanting together with nobody paying the least bit of attention to them.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    If it's all (and only) about the woman being killed, then just this one asshole should be singled out for blame.
    Man he didn't even mention the death in his initial comments.

The Nazi's killed millions in WWII. I wouldn't classify them as "fine people" as trump did.
    2023 Sweet 16

Anyone watch Vice News on the protests?
    If you watched it, you remember the guy with all the guns talking about what he was going to do?

Here's what he's doing now:

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    If you watched it, you remember the guy with all the guns talking about what he was going to do?

Here's what he's doing now:

I think that's probably propaganda. These turds came prepared. They are wanting to incite violence from the left....or who the fuck ever. But they are succeeding in making this a media circus. Why can't everyone come to their senses and just ignore these morons? Ignore them....they go away.

Why can't everyone come to their senses and just ignore these morons? Ignore them....they go away.
    Well I don't know your race, but let's just say you're not white, or that you're Jewish. These guys come into your neighborhood and protest your very presence in your home country. I agree that it would be wise not to react, but I can't pretend to be able to relate to that situation.

For sympathizers it's a case of, "first they came for the... and I did not speak out". People don't take kindly to the rhetoric of some of the worst atrocities in human history.
    Last edited by Caf; 08-17-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Came across this on another board. It's fairly awesome.

https://twitter.com/search?q=cleve%20jones&src=typd
    Nazis coming to town? Here's a positive and creative response.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    Well I don't know your race, but let's just say you're not white, or that you're Jewish. These guys come into your neighborhood and protest your very presence in your home country. I agree that it would be wise not to react, but I can't pretend to be able to relate to that situation.

For sympathizers it's a case of, "first they came for the... and I did not speak out". People don't take kindly to the rhetoric of some of the worst atrocities in human history.
    This. Which is why I won't accept the "ignore them and they'll go away" advice.
    Last edited by kyxu; 08-17-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    People just protesting Nazis? No. People who come with weapons with every intention of getting into a violent confrontation with them? Definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    So you side with nazis? That's good look for this message board.

Both my grandfathers fought in WWII. I guess you learned nothing from what happened in Germany.
    GoMuskies is a Nazi! Punish him!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

I side with the ACLU and the First Amendment on this one. Free speech for Nazis is free speech for everyone.

I believe the violence at the riot was because of the leftist anarchists ANTIFA. It isn't the first time that they have used violent means to shut down other's freedom of expression. And not all of the people that they have assaulted are Nazis. I think they are a terrorist organization. The media don't report about that side much, and nobody is asked to disown or condemn them. The Virginia Governors own son has been arrested for being one of them.

Antifa has been at this for some time. When the press doesn't report it, it encourages them and makes society more dangerous. Think about this specific incident. How is this not a win for Antifa? And they were at it again right after this event, destroying property and assaulting cops.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick