Page 2106 of 2142 FirstFirst ... 11061606200620562096210421052106210721082116 ... LastLast
Results 21,051 to 21,060 of 21413

Thread: Politics Thread

Politics Thread

As much as I’d like to blame the gas price increases last week on Biden, it’s due to the refineries switching over to the more expensive summer blend. Everything went up about 30¢ a gallon last Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Legal questions.

Have we figured out what Bragg is accusing Trump for a felony? Think original charges were for falsifying business records which is a misdemeanor in NY. What did he do to conceal other crimes which turns it into a felony? Guess we will learn this tomorrow? Is this normal SOP from a prosecutor waiting until trial?

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    As much as I’d like to blame the gas price increases last week on Biden, it’s due to the refineries switching over to the more expensive summer blend. Everything went up about 30¢ a gallon last Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2.53 here
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Legal questions.

Have we figured out what Bragg is accusing Trump for a felony? Think original charges were for falsifying business records which is a misdemeanor in NY. What did he do to conceal other crimes which turns it into a felony? Guess we will learn this tomorrow? Is this normal SOP from a prosecutor waiting until trial?

Just curious
    Falsifying business records in order to conceal another crime. Class e. He'll get probation.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Falsifying business records in order to conceal another crime. Class e. He'll get probation.
    I understand, but has the been “the other/another crime” to warrant the felony? Has this been presented?

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    You don't think people are dying in Ukraine?

I'm at a total loss how to help you. Sorry.
    Ukraine? We were talking about the border..try to keep up.

Whew..well thank God I don't need any help from you. That would be tough to swallow. Maybe you can help me carve out a path where I'm so blinded by partisan ideology that I refuse to call out my own party for just about anything, while at the same time never acknowledge the other side for anything good they ever do. Nah, I think I'll pass and stay right of center and let you and the other 'party first' geniuses get us out of all these messes. It's going swimmingly so far.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Trump is going to be convicted.

Trump is going to win the next election.

WONDERFUL!!! GOOD JOB AMERICA!!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Supporting Member
    It's being shown in recent polling that RFK might steal votes from Trump and allow Biden to win again. That has some kind of weird ironic hilarious twist to it.

I think the only thing uniting a lot of the country right now is the disinterest in voting for either of these two yahoos
    Last edited by Xville; 04-22-2024 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    Trump is going to be convicted.

Trump is going to win the next election.

WONDERFUL!!! GOOD JOB AMERICA!!!
    Honestly, given the other choice, another Trump presidency isn't sounding that bad anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Honestly, given the other choice, another Trump presidency isn't sounding that bad anymore.
    What's bad is that these are the two choices. That's a problem. The vast majority of America doesn't like either one of them, yet these are the two we have. How does that happen? Why does that happen? That' SHOULDN'T happpen! That's what we need to fix. That's easier said than done, but this is not what we should wind up with in a country where our leaders are supposed to represent US!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White