Page 645 of 2114 FirstFirst ... 14554559563564364464564664765569574511451645 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 21137

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    In this specific case I don't think this is corrupt nor do I think Trump actually did anything wrong. It's just ridiculous, embarrassing, and stupid. If I found out that Trump or someone in his inner circle bought a bunch of Goya stock before the photo was released I might feel differently.
    How would you feel if they all shorted Goya?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    How would you feel if they all shorted Goya?
    I'm not sure what you are getting at, but I would feel the same way. Any significant stock trades in light of non-public information would take this from stupidity to corruption in my opinion.
    Eat Donuts!

https://www.thefire.org/fordham-stud...uare-massacre/

Add our old friends at Fordham to the list of schools that should be shut down. What is it about Catholic schools that causes them to be such close minded p*ssies?

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post

Add our old friends at Fordham to the list of schools that should be shut down. What is it about Catholic schools that causes them to be such close minded p*ssies?
    These institutions of "higher learning" are thought control, speech control, liberal bastions.

Freedom does not exist on campuses if you hold conservative views that you dare express.

I guarantee he will be apologizing for that masks by the end of the day, or at the very least say he didn't know what it was.
    James Harden says the Blue Lives Matter mask wasn’t some sort of political statement. He tells ESPN’s Tim MacMahon “it was just something that covered my whole beard. I thought it looked cool. That was it.”

You want to shut down a Private Institution because they put a student on probation for taking a picture? I agree it's ridiculous, but I don't know that I think the Government should have the authority to shut down a private university.
    Eat Donuts!

If anybody is interested in seeing some old school journalism, check out Chris Wallace's interview with Trump. I've long been a fan of Chris's interviews as he asks the tough questions, doesn't let people off the hook, and has clearly done his research. I hope that Biden chooses to accept Wallace's interview offer.

The exchange on Coronavirus was interesting. If Trump loses the election I think it will pretty clearly be because of the administration's response to Coronavirus.
    Eat Donuts!

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    There seems to have been a dramatic uptick in hot teachers having inappropriate relationships with students. When I was in High School I don't think we had a single hot teacher in the entire school, much less one that was sending nudes. I can only assume that these people have suffered some sort of abuse or other trauma that leads them to do something like this as an adult.
    Yeah man its nuts. Maybe there were always teachers this nuts and sick and twisted but social media gave them an outlet to communicate with their students outside of school? There is no doubt social media has provided the outlet for this type of behavior to occur. Not blaming social media, the sicko teachers are the only ones to blame just saying social media I guess is giving them opportunities they didnt have before.

The vast majority of the time inappropriate teacher/student relationships are reported too it seems to be a female teacher. And usually they end up with a slap on the wrist instead of the punishment they deserve.

Crazy times, glad she is serving time.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

If anybody is interested in seeing some old school journalism, check out Chris Wallace's interview with Trump. I've long been a fan of Chris's interviews as he asks the tough questions, doesn't let people off the hook, and has clearly done his research. I hope that Biden chooses to accept Wallace's interview offer.

The exchange on Coronavirus was interesting. If Trump loses the election I think it will pretty clearly be because of the administration's response to Coronavirus.
    Biden's people will never let Uncle Joe Delusional anywhere near Chris Wallace. Chris will ask fair and tough questions and Uncle Joe answers will be about the Planet Pluto. He'll get ripped to shreds.

Biden will be kept in the cold basement to preserve him until he's forced to show up at the Convention. and that will probably be a disguised imposter.
    Want a Potemkin Village President? With Biden you'd have one. The facade doesn't match the decay inside.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell