Page 1211 of 2113 FirstFirst ... 211711111111611201120912101211121212131221126113111711 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,110 of 21125

Thread: Politics Thread

I've got an idea.
    After funding a 4th audit of Arizona voting by the "CyberNinjas" and finding Biden had more votes, and Trump less....
    Let's have an audit in Texas...where Trump won.
    Sounds like a good use of funds.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Sorry but my poor (cheap) attempt at humor.

Biden staff: Mr President, we have to find a new way for your son to make money. We can’t continue to have him make shady deals overseas especially after the potential Libya news. Think some my be on to us and we can’t keep blaming it on Russian disinformation.

Biden: just send him to the army.

Staff: sir, you tried that

Biden: oh yea forget…

Staff: Does he have any skills?

Biden: well, he did do a great finger painting in kindergarten we still have on our fridge.

Staff: perfect, we can have him do paintings and sell them for top dollar to anonymous buyers.

On a serious note

At this point, not sure what actually happened with the border patrol and horses because we have an investigation.

However, Biden says it’s an embarrassment, beyond embarrassment how we’re treating (illegal - my word) migrants. Wouldn’t you like for him to show the same indignation for leaving American citizens behind in Afghanistan. Talk about beyond embarrassment and that’s putting it lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    On a serious note

At this point, not sure what actually happened with the border patrol and horses because we have an investigation.

However, Biden says it’s an embarrassment, beyond embarrassment how we’re treating (illegal - my word) migrants. Wouldn’t you like for him to show the same indignation for leaving American citizens behind in Afghanistan. Talk about beyond embarrassment and that’s putting it lightly.
    To recap: A White House struggling to solve an ongoing border crisis diverted blame by repeatedly attacking border agents - who can't publicly defend themselves - with false claims.

Meanwhile the blue check Twitter “fact checkers” are silent. Just like our buddy Paul on these messes.

Late add. The Biden Administration is flat out lying says the photographer who took the pictures and video that went viral.

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-n...ively-to-ktsm/
    #DumpsterFire
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-24-2021 at 02:37 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    To recap: A White House struggling to solve an ongoing border crisis diverted blame by repeatedly attacking border agents - who can't publicly defend themselves - with false claims.

Meanwhile the blue check Twitter “fact checkers” are silent. Just like our buddy Paul on these messes.

Late add. The Biden Administration is flat out lying says the photographer who took the pictures and video that went viral.

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-n...ively-to-ktsm/
    #DumpsterFire
    Oh but despite how ridiculous the claim was initially AND the fact that it has been totally debunked, Biden and the Dems are still going with it. Biden will “punish” the border patrol agents. Disgusting. This should wake up a bunch more people to the Dems facade.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Kayleigh McEnany tries to blame Biden for spike in murders — but quickly realizes it was under Trump 2020.
    Boebert paid her rent with campaign funds.
    Durham and Ninjas nothingburgers.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 09-24-2021 at 07:00 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Kayleigh McEnany tries to blame Biden for spike in murders — but quickly realizes it was under Trump 2020.
    Boebert paid her rent with campaign funds.
    Durham and Ninjas nothingburgers.
    Uh, there is a huge spike in murders, this year, under Biden
    Ilan Omar paid her husband/brother hundreds of thousands out of campaign funds.
    Durham has only begun. The Trump/Russia claims have been totally debunked. Meanwhile the Hunter Biden laptop story has been verified.
    Take your eye off the shiny objects Bobbie and focus on the#DumpsterFire that is your Biden guy’s Administration. You won’t like what you see.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Uh, there is a huge spike in murders, this year, under Biden
    Ilan Omar paid her husband/brother hundreds of thousands out of campaign funds.
    Durham has only begun. The Trump/Russia claims have been totally debunked. Meanwhile the Hunter Biden laptop story has been verified.
    Take your eye off the shiny objects Bobbie and focus on the#DumpsterFire that is your Biden guy’s Administration. You won’t like what you see.
    Just in Maricopa County officials caught deleting election files….
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Durham has been investigating longer that Robert Mueller.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Durham has been investigating longer that Robert Mueller.
    Could be wrong but I think the investigation was over last summer.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)