Page 496 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3964464864944954964974985065465969961496 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Yeah, wow. He looked like he pulled up to the Helium pump.

By the way. Want Fairness and Balance? Do yourself a favor and watch the hour long presentation by Alan Dershowitz last night that is available on You Tube. Dersh voted for Clinton, defended Bill Clinton, does not agree with too many of the policies of Trump, but he totally ripped apart the "House Managers" case for impeachment.

What a sham.
    Some in the media are calling it the Varsity responding to the JV team. Schiff and company have gotten shredded in this thing.

The Clinton Vote: On February 12, Clinton was acquitted on both counts as neither received the necessary two-thirds majority vote of the senators present for conviction and removal from office—in this instance 67. On Article One, 45 senators voted to convict while 55 voted for acquittal. On Article Two, 50 senators voted to convict while 50 voted for acquittal.[3] Clinton remained in office for the remainder of his second term.

Clinton was caught lying and still survived it - over a sexual transgression in the Oval Office of all things (no surprise with him and given the fleabag that he married).

We'll see if we have people of character - at least some character - or weak-kneed hacks this time around. Yeah right.
    X A V I E R

You guys are actually watching the impeachment proceedings?!? Respect.

I figured I would just wait for the super-fair Hollywood portrayal starring very evenhanded Alec Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post

I figured I would just wait for the super-fair Hollywood portrayal starring very evenhanded Alec Baldwin.
    Ha! They used Alec to fill up Nadler.
    X A V I E R

Dianne Feinstein apparently agrees with MOR and 'dash.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...te-john-bolton

Well, all that certainly explains why Trump released a partial telling of the phone call, not the full transcript.
    And certainly explains why not one document or witness came from the White House as requested.

The unitary executive that Barr loves so much is alive and well.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Well, all that certainly explains why Trump released a partial telling of the phone call, not the full transcript.
    And certainly explains why not one document or witness came from the White House as requested.

The unitary executive that Barr loves so much is alive and well.
    Did he not release the full transcript?

Your Far Left Geek's process was flawed and tainted. The White House didn't have to cooperate with that nonsense, and Pelosi was too afraid to go to court over it.

Feinstein: "He withheld vital foreign assistance for personal political gain. That can’t be allowed to stand.” - - utter bullshit. Give up on this drivel.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post

I watched last night because there was literally nothing on any other channel that interested me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

To people on both sides of this painfully long thread. Get out of your respective silos, take a deep breath of fresh air and open your collective minds to other opinions. Otherwise, the parody of this interminable thread will simply exacerbate. I truly wish that the second law of thermodynamics would come into play as it relates to the future of this thread.
    Pray the Rosary daily

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    Did he not release the full transcript?
    NO. It's still in the vault. He released the Trump summary which we all know can't be trusted because he's a chronic liar.
    2023 Sweet 16

There is something amazing that I just discovered. Consider the following:
    -The Left painted Trump as a Racist from jump
    -The Left accused Trump of Colluding with Russia in the election. (Later found untrue)
    -The Left got a FISA Warrant based upon falsified information and slurred Trump for it.
    -The Left got a Mueller investigation that found zero, but slandered the President.
    -The Left rammed through a totally partisan Impeachment proceeding based upon nothing but an unidentified Whistleblower and second hand gossip. Not hard evidence. They also had an entire month to themselves of trying to sell this trash to the American Public.
    -The Left had a fawning lapdog Mainstream Media slavishly waiting to go right along and slander Trump at every turn.
    But, know what’s amazing?
    That at this point in their Presidency, Trump has a higher, at worst a statistical tie, of Approval Rating as Obama.
    Trump- 45.2% Approval. Obama- 45.0%.
    (Source: Trump- Real Clear Politics- Poll Aggregate 1/27/20 , Obama- Gallup Poll 1/31/2012. Readily accessible on web)

Obama had the most uncritical, friendly and “hands off” media probably of all time.
    Despite this SchiffShow, the American Public is not deceived. Suck it Adam.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 01-28-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell