Page 813 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 31371376380381181281381481582386391313131813 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,130 of 21024

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    That tells me all I need to know about John Kelly. The hubris of a man to make that kind of judgement is astounding. The guy worked for Trump for how long? He did a piss poor job and got canned.
    How about Mattis, Coats? Romney, Sasse? Colin Powell? McRaven ( the guy who led the fake news Bin Laden raid) Pretty much every reputable 'pub: All pos I assume.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. - gen mattis
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 10-16-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    How about Mattis, Coats? Romney, Sasse? Colin Powell? McRaven ( the guy who led the fake news Bin Laden raid) Pretty much every reputable 'pub: All pos I assume.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. - gen mattis
    You don't get it Bobbie. I don't give two you know what about what a bunch of career politicians and bureaucrats (because that's what Mattis and Powell are) think about Trump.

They are so insulated from the real world and the issues that we (conservatives) care about. All they care about is some utopia where they can hold hands with the other side and they all get along (politically speaking). Yeah, that would be nice, but I care about my freedoms and issues like abortion, the 2nd amendment, the 1st amendment, lower taxes, a strong economy, being able to raise my family how I want to without the government getting breathing down my neck, etc. Call me an ideologue, I don't care.

All they care about is having status and being liked by the people that can't stand what they supposedly stand for. They don't stand for anything because they look down on the average guy.

Trump is the first Republican in my lifetime (Reagan to an extent, but he was a way better communicator) who has actually stood up to the Democrats and did what he said he would do when he ran for office. I admit, he can be rough, has a big ego, and attacks his opponents, but that's why millions of Americans love the guy. He has nominated three fantastic justices to the Supreme Court, and appointed hundreds more to the lower courts. He's defended freedom of speech, the 2nd amendment, and the unborn. He's brokered peace deals for our biggest Middle East ally. He's been tougher on China than any president in years. He securing the border and greatly reducing the flow if illegal immigration. He understands a country can not survive without law and order. He's not getting us into any stupid wars and he's taking out terrorists when the opportunity is there.

For 3 1/2 years, he's dealt with the most hostile press towards a President this country has ever seen. Obama, for eight years, was worshipped by the same press.

Before Covid-19, the American economy was booming. There were fewer people on food stamps and welfare than had been in years. Every race and age group was seeing record unemployment. By every metric, he was putting policies in place to help businesses, large and small alike.

It's not Trump dividing us, it's the media. From the second he announced he was running for President, they have tried to take to take him down. They want a divided America. They can't stand people like me who support Trump. Wasn't it nice when we could support a candidate or President and not be called a racist, xenophobic, bigot, piece of shit, etc?

I'm done with this thread until after the election. See you on November 4th. (Reaching for my bottle of Buffalo Trace).

Sophomore
    You don't get it Bobbie. I don't give two you know what about what a bunch of career politicians and bureaucrats (because that's what Mattis and Powell are) think about Trump.

They are so insulated from the real world and the issues that we (conservatives) care about. All they care about is some utopia where they can hold hands with the other side and they all get along (politically speaking). Yeah, that would be nice, but I care about my freedoms and issues like abortion, the 2nd amendment, the 1st amendment, lower taxes, a strong economy, being able to raise my family how I want to without the government getting breathing down my neck, etc. Call me an ideologue, I don't care.

All they care about is having status and being liked by the people that can't stand what they supposedly stand for. They don't stand for anything because they look down on the average guy.

Trump is the first Republican in my lifetime (Reagan to an extent, but he was a way better communicator) who has actually stood up to the Democrats and did what he said he would do when he ran for office. I admit, he can be rough, has a big ego, and attacks his opponents, but that's why millions of Americans love the guy. He has nominated three fantastic justices to the Supreme Court, and appointed hundreds more to the lower courts. He's defended freedom of speech, the 2nd amendment, and the unborn. He's brokered peace deals for our biggest Middle East ally. He's been tougher on China than any president in years. He securing the border and greatly reducing the flow if illegal immigration. He understands a country can not survive without law and order. He's not getting us into any stupid wars and he's taking out terrorists when the opportunity is there.

For 3 1/2 years, he's dealt with the most hostile press towards a President this country has ever seen. Obama, for eight years, was worshipped by the same press.

Before Covid-19, the American economy was booming. There were fewer people on food stamps and welfare than had been in years. Every race and age group was seeing record unemployment. By every metric, he was putting policies in place to help businesses, large and small alike.

It's not Trump dividing us, it's the media. From the second he announced he was running for President, they have tried to take to take him down. They want a divided America. They can't stand people like me who support Trump. Wasn't it nice when we could support a candidate or President and not be called a racist, xenophobic, bigot, piece of shit, etc?

I'm done with this thread until after the election. See you on November 4th. (Reaching for my bottle of Buffalo Trace).
    Amen brother - you nailed it squarely on the head!!

You can always tell when Bobbie has been watching MSNBC - he always comes on here with his irrelevant gotcha gimmicks - most of which are pure projection....

Millions of Americans also hate the guy. He was for abortion until he was against it. (changed parties 5 x). He had a deal with the Dems on gun control then it evaporated overnight (after NRA call). He put little kids and babies in cages. He got 3 nominees because people died or retired. He didn't have to do anything except make a couple of phone calls and send them to Mitch who wouldn't even give Garland a meeting. He suing to kill insurance for 21 million people during a pandemic and pretty soon a good portion of the country will be on food stamps and welfare with no insurance due to his lying about Covid-19. He ruining the environment and the water. Wants to drill for more unneeded oil and mine in the Alaskan refuge and BLM land where I like to camp. He's got 4% of the Black vote he's done so much for them. Ha. He cheats on his wives and lies,lies,lies. Guess that's ok with you. He could lie us into a nuclear war he's so dumb. The man is a chronic and habitual liar. Lies 20-30 x a day. You say you have kids. Do you really want them to grow up and be Trump? If so, very sad.
    Anyway, I voted today (by mail, after he tried to fuck with the freaking post office to slow down votes).
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 10-16-2020 at 11:36 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

amazing how those who preach tolerance tend be the least tolerant of all......

Supporting Member
    Millions of Americans also hate the guy. He was for abortion until he was against it. (changed parties 5 x). He had a deal with the Dems on gun control then it evaporated overnight (after NRA call). He put little kids and babies in cages. He got 3 nominees because people died or retired. He didn't have to do anything except make a couple of phone calls and send them to Mitch who wouldn't even give Garland a meeting. He suing to kill insurance for 21 million people during a pandemic and pretty soon a good portion of the country will be on food stamps and welfare with no insurance due to his lying about Covid-19. He ruining the environment and the water. Wants to drill for more unneeded oil and mine in the Alaskan refuge and BLM land where I like to camp. He's got 4% of the Black vote he's done so much for them. Ha. He cheats on his wives and lies,lies,lies. Guess that's ok with you. He could lie us into a nuclear war he's so dumb. The man is a chronic and habitual liar. Lies 20-30 x a day. You say you have kids. Do you really want them to grow up and be Trump? If so, very sad.
    Anyway, I voted today (by mail, after he tried to fuck with the freaking post office to slow down votes).
    Wahhhhhhh!

Supporting Member
    Someone who changes parties and positions on issues shows they are an independent thinker. You should try that Bobbie. I know though, it's easier to let CNN tell you how to think.

As to the rest of this stuff, Fact check: Nonsensical drivel from a nincompoop who has been completely brainwashed by CNN/MSM.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Supporting Member
    I have some free time so why not unpack this word salad.
    Millions of Americans also hate the guy. MSM has spend 4 years fabricating false narratives against him, thus the level of hate. Look in the mirror Bobbie.
    He was for abortion until he was against it. (changed parties 5 x).
    Good! See my post above.
    He had a deal with the Dems on gun control then it evaporated overnight (after NRA call).
    That's how politics works. Not advocating, just saying.
    He put little kids and babies in cages.
    That was Obama.
    He got 3 nominees because people died or retired.
    That's the constitution.
    He didn't have to do anything except make a couple of phone calls and send them to Mitch who wouldn't even give Garland a meeting.
    That too is the constitution.
    He suing to kill insurance for 21 million people
    ACA is garbage and you know that. during a pandemic and pretty soon a good portion of the country will be on food stamps and welfare with no insurance due to his lying about Covid-19. The only reason people people would need government assistance is because of idiot governors (mostly Dems) who have shut their states down totally unnecessarily. And despite the overwhelming evidence that it is totally unnecessary keep them shut down. Why would they do this (rhetorical question)?
    He ruining the environment and the water.
    No evidence of this.
    Wants to drill for more unneeded oil and mine in the Alaskan refuge and BLM land where I like to camp.
    Oil is certainly not unneeded as long as we have gas powered cars. Drilling has minimal environmental impact.
    He's got 4% of the Black vote he's done so much for them. Ha.
    https://140reasons.com/. Blexit.
    He cheats on his wives and lies,lies,lies. Guess that's ok with you.
    The man is a chronic and habitual liar. Lies 20-30 x a day. Like every politician, sadly. At lease he's not compromised to hostile foreign governments due to his son's exploits.
    He could lie us into a nuclear war he's so dumb.
    4 years of peace and prosperity says otherwise.

Finally, why is it that no one advocates for Biden based on the virtues of Biden? It's all about the how bad Trump is. That speaks volumes.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie in dayton View Post
    I have some free time so why not unpack this word salad.
    Millions of Americans also hate the guy. MSM has spend 4 years fabricating false narratives against him, thus the level of hate. Look in the mirror Bobbie.
    He was for abortion until he was against it. (changed parties 5 x).
    Good! See my post above.
    He had a deal with the Dems on gun control then it evaporated overnight (after NRA call).
    That's how politics works. Not advocating, just saying.
    He put little kids and babies in cages.
    That was Obama.
    He got 3 nominees because people died or retired.
    That's the constitution.
    He didn't have to do anything except make a couple of phone calls and send them to Mitch who wouldn't even give Garland a meeting.
    That too is the constitution.
    He suing to kill insurance for 21 million people
    ACA is garbage and you know that. during a pandemic and pretty soon a good portion of the country will be on food stamps and welfare with no insurance due to his lying about Covid-19. The only reason people people would need government assistance is because of idiot governors (mostly Dems) who have shut their states down totally unnecessarily. And despite the overwhelming evidence that it is totally unnecessary keep them shut down. Why would they do this (rhetorical question)?
    He ruining the environment and the water.
    No evidence of this.
    Wants to drill for more unneeded oil and mine in the Alaskan refuge and BLM land where I like to camp.
    Oil is certainly not unneeded as long as we have gas powered cars. Drilling has minimal environmental impact.
    He's got 4% of the Black vote he's done so much for them. Ha.
    https://140reasons.com/. Blexit.
    He cheats on his wives and lies,lies,lies. Guess that's ok with you.
    The man is a chronic and habitual liar. Lies 20-30 x a day. Like every politician, sadly. At lease he's not compromised to hostile foreign governments due to his son's exploits.
    He could lie us into a nuclear war he's so dumb.
    4 years of peace and prosperity says otherwise.

Finally, why is it that no one advocates for Biden based on the virtues of Biden? It's all about the how bad Trump is. That speaks volumes.
    Damn, that was like watching Xavier drill Morehead State in 2017!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Morehead hasn't recovered from that, nor have they ever recovered from former coach Sean Woods.