Page 792 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 29269274278279079179279379480284289212921792 ... LastLast
Results 7,911 to 7,920 of 20841

Thread: Politics Thread

Those two are fine. Which is REALLY good in 2020 terms.

A Fly stole the show.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    That’s funny!

.......and true.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    A Fly stole the show.

Again, good entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Accurate!!
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    A Fly stole the show.
    I'd vote for Pence as president and The Fly as VP over Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    I'd vote for Pence as president and The Fly as VP over Trump.
    proof that certain people just don't like Trump......b/c their policies are exactly the same.

hes losing votes b/c he is just not likable

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    proof that certain people just don't like Trump......b/c their policies are exactly the same.

hes losing votes b/c he is just not likable
    He's INSANE! It's not that I dislike him so much as it is that he strikes me as a school bus driver that's totally loaded. You don't dislike him so much as that you're just scared of what might happen. Just imagine if any college coach, or player, or trainer, or manager, took to twitter and went on baseless and stupid rants like that. Within 24 hours they'd be through, as they should be. I don't know what you do for a living, but could you act out like that in public and keep your job? I doubt it. They'd think you were an unstable liability, and they'd be absolutely correct.

I agree that he's not likable either, but that really isn't my biggest problem with him. I think he's an unstable narcissist who, to quote an old classic film, would just as soon watch his own mother burn at the stake if it was the most convenient way for him to light his cigar.
    Last edited by xubrew; 10-08-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    So the fact that the economic downturn reduced state and municipal revenues, and added costs faced by both states and municipalities (not to mention the direct costs associated with reducing covid spread) is of no importance to you? How about the fact that most states and municipalities had finally just gotten fiscally healthy after the last recession in 2009-2011? Also of no matter to you? Frankly, only diehard Fox fans fail to understand the basics here.
    No. States and Municipalities have become bloated dumping grounds with zero accoutability to the public. Every day I see ways that they could be more efficient, but there are too many fiefdoms and pols with hands in the till to make significant changes. How does Louisville magically come up with $12 million of taxpayer money to pay to Beonna Taylor's family over the shooting that, was tragic, but in the line of police work trying to stop drug dealing? Drug dealing that evidence shows, she was complicit in? How does Cleveland magically come up with $8 million to pay off Samaria Rice, a mother who had lost control of her son and had obviously never disciplined the kid to never point anything that looked like a real weapon at cops, and to never menace innocent passers-by in a park?

Now these crazy cities, that want to defund and limit police have riots that are killing their local economies and have zero to do with Covid- only asshats. They let this stuff happen and now they want a Fed bailout?? No sir!! In no uncertain terms.
    Yeah, there's money there. They just don't like having their little honey pot disturbed.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    A national strategy with directions might have been helpful.
    Biden's "Plan" last night as laid out by Harris was, hmmmmmmmm, exactly like what Trump has been doing.
    Yeah, some new plan....
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell