Page 983 of 2113 FirstFirst ... 4838839339739819829839849859931033108314831983 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 21128

Thread: Politics Thread

Now we’re doing loyalty tests for the National Guard. Starting to look like a banana republic coup...

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    The rioters should be prosecuted and sent to jail.
    And I say the same thing about the left wing riots, which the left and media refer to as "mostly peaceful protests" which are grounded in a "good cause".
    Everyone (I think) believes rioters should be prosecuted.
    Hundreds of BLM marches have taken place all over the country with no problems. Even here in Spartanburg.
    Peaceful marches pointing our problems...guaranteed by the 1st amendment.

That never excuses those people who used them as a way to cause destruction in some cities.

But the purpose of those who charged the Capitol was to stop the working of democracy as electoral votes were being tallied.

Speaking for me, there's some difference.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Comparing which rioting is worse is really lame

Sophomore
    Moralizing over what people say on this thread is getting real old....

Supporting Member
    You are free to leave...please do

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I'll let MOR speak for himself, but I for one am not trying to make a comparison as to which riot was worse. The DC riot was horrible. The rioters should be prosecuted and sent to jail.

And I say the same thing about the left wing riots, which the left and media refer to as "mostly peaceful protests" which are grounded in a "good cause".
    It will never end... Anarchists who want to destroy order and the Country will not stop.
    Report from today:
    California's Vacaville Police Department was vandalized early Sunday night as an initially peaceful rally of almost 50 people in Andrews Park devolved into chaos.
    Video cameras outside of the station captured black-clad demonstrators holding "f**k the police," "Black Lives Matter," and "ACAB" signs as they approached the doors.

Anarchists are not “Protestors” . They are opportunistic Destroyers who want to see the world burn.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    It will never end... Anarchists who want to destroy order and the Country will not stop.
    Report from today:
    California's Vacaville Police Department was vandalized early Sunday night as an initially peaceful rally of almost 50 people in Andrews Park devolved into chaos.
    Video cameras outside of the station captured black-clad demonstrators holding "f**k the police," "Black Lives Matter," and "ACAB" signs as they approached the doors.

Anarchists are not “Protestors” . They are opportunistic Destroyers who want to see the world burn.
    Nice Batman reference!

By the way. The authorities are systematically rounding up and arresting those who stormed the Capitol. They will face justice, as they should.
    The Police were told to “Stand Down” in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Louisville etc. The anarchists that were caught were quickly bailed out by a fund that was promoted by Kamala Harris to be contributed to. Many of those who were bailed out did not return for their court dates and are at large to move to other locales to foster violence there and many will never be found again to be prosecuted.
    Pray that those fugitives never migrate to your town and they don’t go torching your street.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    By the way. The authorities are systematically rounding up and arresting those who stormed the Capitol. They will face justice, as they should.
    The Police were told to “Stand Down” in Seattle, Portland, Kenosha, Minneapolis, Louisville etc. The anarchists that were caught were quickly bailed out by a fund that was promoted by Kamala Harris to be contributed to. Many of those who were bailed out did not return for their court dates and are at large to move to other locales to foster violence there and many will never be found again to be prosecuted.
    Pray that those fugitives never migrate to your town and they don’t go torching your street.
    According to Xville this comparison is lame.... go figure, I guess there's really no difference....

Quote Originally Posted by XU_Lou View Post
    According to Xville this comparison is lame.... go figure, I guess there's really no difference....
    MOR is not comparing the riots, as in "which one was worse", he's comparing the government reaction to the riots.