Page 2107 of 2143 FirstFirst ... 11071607200720572097210521062107210821092117 ... LastLast
Results 21,061 to 21,070 of 21424

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    What's bad is that these are the two choices. That's a problem.
    No argument there. But here we are.

With all due respect Brew, I don't think that it really matters who is running, Dem or Rep, what you are saying would be said with anyone who is running. If Pence, Haley, Ramaswamy, DeSantis, Christy or Kennedy or K Harris or whomever, people would say the same thing.
    Balls of Steele!!

Oh, I think this pairing is particularly pathetic.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    With all due respect Brew, I don't think that it really matters who is running, Dem or Rep, what you are saying would be said with anyone who is running. If Pence, Haley, Ramaswamy, DeSantis, Christy or Kennedy or K Harris or whomever, people would say the same thing.
    I firmly disagree. Haley, desantis most could stomach and frankly the presidential race wouldn’t be all that close.

Not as familiar with the d side but get someone that is middle left and younger than 70 and it’d be the same.

These are about the worst two you could possibly imagine other than maybe Kamala vs mtg

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Honestly, given the other choice, another Trump presidency isn't sounding that bad anymore.
    I wonder if you would hire trump for your firm. 88 counts and a conviction for sexual assault. Plus he might gross out fellow employees:

https://lamag.com/politics/something...might-be-trump

Sleeps and farts

Give him back the nuclear codes?

He couldn't pass the background check at Walmart.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 04-22-2024 at 12:06 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    I would vote for Pence, Haley, Ramaswamy, DeSantis, or Christy any day of the week, and twice a day if I could, over Trump or Biden. Not even close. I don't necessarily think someone like Pence would be great, or good, or even decent, but he would at least be within the normal parameters of bad. Biden and Trump are off the charts bad.
    Last edited by xubrew; 04-22-2024 at 12:23 PM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    I wonder if you would hire trump for your firm.
    I wouldn't....unless the only other candidate was reenacting Weekend at Bernies.

Trump looks half dead lately.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Trump looks half dead lately.
    Trump will be convicted. Trump will then win the election.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    What's bad is that these are the two choices. That's a problem. The vast majority of America doesn't like either one of them, yet these are the two we have. How does that happen? Why does that happen? That' SHOULDN'T happpen! That's what we need to fix. That's easier said than done, but this is not what we should wind up with in a country where our leaders are supposed to represent US!!
    If it makes you feel better, Biden and the Democratic Party won't even be on the Ohio ballot because the Democratic National Convention was scheduled at a time where they'd need a waiver from the state of Ohio to get on the ballot. Typically the state gives them the waiver, but the state of Ohio (read: AG Dave Yost and SOS Frank LaRose) wants to play hardball this year as opposed to years past.

If Yost claims to call balls and strikes like a normal umpire, he has less understanding of the zone than Angel Hernandez does.