Page 515 of 518 FirstFirst ... 15415465505513514515516517 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5173

Thread: Politics Thread

Does Trump had an elementary school bully nickname for Klobuchar yet? I'm going with "Angry Amy"
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Does Trump had an elementary school bully nickname for Klobuchar yet? I'm going with "Angry Amy"
    Doubtful. He's probably too scared of her. With good reason.

At this point, Trump deeming you unworthy of a nickname is maybe the biggest burn of all.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    At this point, Trump deeming you unworthy of a nickname is maybe the biggest burn of all.
    I always thought the most sure-proof piece of evidence that Putin has dirt on him is that he never gave Putin a nickname.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

The other side of the Vindman coin from the Military Times:

But one of Vindman’s former commanders countered Trump’s characterization. Retired Army Brig. Gen. Peter Zwack, who commanded then-Maj. Vindman from 2012 to 2014, said he wanted to “correct the record” about Vindman
    “I would trust Alex with my life,” Zwack added, referring to Vindman by his first name. “It was literally important — we were in a difficult operational environment as attachés representing the United States to the Russians. We really had to be reliable, we had to be accurate, we had to be diplomats and Alex was good at all of it.”
    “I’ve traveled with him deep into Russia on various occasions,” Zwack said, adding that Vindman was “always smart, interesting, and had good judgement ... I trusted him completely.”
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...council-staff/
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    The other side of the Vindman coin from the Military Times:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...council-staff/
    Paul, that is one person's opinion. And "good behavior" then doesn't mean that a guy can't go rogue when he disagrees with his boss's approach to something later on.

And how do you explain that his brother just so happens to get leaky to the NYT about Bolton's book at the precise "right" time?

Let's see: the Ukrainian President said it was a clean call. And something like 12 people were listening in on the call and Trump knew that, So, we end up with a whistle blower who has now been documented in photographs with every disgusting Far Left POS Democrat still breathing, from Schiff to Hilliary to Pelosi.

The Far Left should be careful about their current course. The means virtually never justify the end. And it may not be over any time soon, albeit it now may be about what goes around, comes around: https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...isa-abuses-yet
    X A V I E R

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    So is the other guy Slippery Pete? I don't follow El Presidente on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Deval Patrick has ended his presidential campaign and by doing so becomes the first candidate to exit a race no one actually knew he was in.
    Who? Never heard of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Dash, makes you wonder if Vindman wasn't giving an accurate recount of what he heard, why didn't those other people testify and dispute his recollection?
    I think he followed proper procedure in reporting his concerns to the White House counsel, but I may be wrong.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    So is the other guy Slippery Pete? I don't follow El Presidente on Twitter.
    i think he called him alfred e neumann a while ago, but he really hasn't gone after pete very much
    "The only time you take your hands off an opponent's throat is to get a better grip" - Byron Larkin