Page 408 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 3083583984064074084094104184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    That's exactly the point MOR, and what disturbs me.
    In almost every case of "he said...she said" the problem is that it's one person's word against another's.
    These actions most often happen where there are no witnesses...forcing us to rely on the person's word, and we end up with nonsense on all sides.
    People on both sides asserting the character, credibility, etc of both parties.

But...and this is critical...there was a witness to the Kavanaugh situation. His buddy was in the room when the alleged incident happened.
    That's pretty damn simple...have the buddy testify to which person is telling the truth.

But the Republicans running the Senate hearings would not call his buddy to testify. That would concern most people I would think. Maybe not.
    The buddy categorically swore and denied that A) There was an incident. B) That he was ever in any room with Ford. C) That he had ever even knew of Christine Blasey Ford. Under Sworn Statement.. Not only that, Ford's former boyfriend in Hawaii contradicted numerous statements that Ford made in front of the Committee. Now, we could take that guy and say that he may only be as credible as Ford, which is nada, or that he actually knows that she was a delusional nut who was so overwhelmed with anger over a Conservative Justice being appointed....a Justice, by the way, which only returned the Court to it's previous status as to balance.
    There is no he said/she said here. This is a "she said" that has holes the size of the Grand Canyon in the story, that has been not backed up by ANYONE, including her alleged "best friend" who was also supposed to be there too, and magically Ford has just disappeared. Ford's post hearing activity is tantamount to OJ Simpson "Searching for the Real Killers"- A Nothing Burger.

The fact is, these desperate moves by the left have totally turned the independent voter against them...as much as AOC, Talib, and Bernie have. The left has become a wildly thrashing crazy tornado of ludicrous activity and ideas. And I've got my popcorn all set to watch the destruction of the Libs in November, 2020.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    It would be amazing to think that MOR wouldn't understand this. However he is so partisan that logic and objective reality simply escapes him...over and over again.
    And all you do is name call and demean without addressing all of the issues I pointed out to Paul. Judge gave a sworn statement under penalty of perjury. Ford's alleged best friend has zero recollection of the incident despite Ford trying to draw her into it, unsolicited. Her family, rather than backing her up, distancedthemselves from her. And you guys have zero answers to all the questions about Ford that are all over the place. Talk about partisan. Show me your objectivity in giving answers rather than just pulling the usual Lib move- shout, demean, disrespect and provide no responses on the questions. i assume you were trained in critical thinking at X. It's amazing that you don't understand the simple concept of evidence and credibility, when no, that's NO one else, male or female, back Ford up.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

This statement is thirty times crazier than any of Trump's tweets

https://mobile.twitter.com/realsaave...085133312?s=21

I don't know. Trump still thinking China is paying for the tariffs is pretty far out there.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Did you forget the "stable genius' called Rubio a "leightweight chocker."
    2023 Sweet 16

No it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    No it's not.
    You a Bette Middler fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    No it's not.
    I think it's tied with Covfefe.

Someone named a horse Covfefe, and it broke the Pimlico track record on Blacked Eyed Susan Day.

"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured."

I have more if you need them.

You a Bette Middler fan?
    What does that even mean?