Page 347 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 2472973373453463473483493573974478471347 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 21024

Thread: Politics Thread

Sophomore
    They also opened up the test to include South Americans as part of the definition, so she could be 1/1204 or whatever Native American/south America combined. She may be one of the whitest people in the United States. Not sure I’ve ever seen a more hilarious self own in us political history

Quote Originally Posted by scoscox View Post
    They also opened up the test to include South Americans as part of the definition, so she could be 1/1204 or whatever Native American/south America combined. She may be one of the whitest people in the United States. Not sure I’ve ever seen a more hilarious self own in us political history
    How in the hell did she think these results supported her? I would have burned the results and paid anyone off who know what they were.

As much as I don’t believe this ancestry test, I find it hilarious she does what you ask and it comes out positive and you still poke fun. You read like 12 year olds bullying a classmate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    As much as I don’t believe this ancestry test, I find it hilarious she does what you ask and it comes out positive and you still poke fun. You read like 12 year olds bullying a classmate.
    Did it come out positive, though? I mean, just about everyone whose family has been in the country that long is likely to find some Native American (or maybe South American) ancestry in the last 6-10 generations. Hell, I'm probably a black, Jewish Eskimo by that standard.

It’s just a tiny little bit positive. She made it sound like she was 1/4 Native American. The results show she anywhere from 1/64 to 1/1024 Native American. At that level, it’s a rounding error and using that small of an amount to claim the heritage is ludicrous. I have a funny feeling that if 1/1024 is now considered legitimate, there are a shitload of Americans who can claim to be part Black or part Native American.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

She's not even 1% Native American. She's "most likely" less than a tenth of a percentage Native American. That's lower than my BAC at the Bengals game yesterday.

I wish my Accounting Prof at XU counted a score of .0009 as a "positive" passing grade. Your statement is ludicrous.
    All politicians lie.....That is spelled A....L....L.

But since Trump bet her $1,000,000 that her statement of Native American ancestry was false, I submit he should pay her or some charity $976.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

"All of the Blasey family". Hmm, what about you Ralph?
    And of course any father has love for their daughters....even when they're batshit crazy.
    About as close to a non endorsement as you can get.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

The Cherokee Nation has issues with Warren

https://twitter.com/JustinWingerter/...43041576169476

The dumbest part of this is she's provided a distraction from Trump's lukewarm response to Saudi Arabia's murder of Jamal Khashoggi's.