Page 156 of 2104 FirstFirst ... 561061461541551561571581662062566561156 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 21038

Thread: Politics Thread

One dude put the pedal to the medal. He's the biggest asshole. But he certainly wasn't the only asshole involved. There were assholes all around C-ville this past weekend, and to no one's surprise it led to a situation that really stunk.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    One dude put the pedal to the medal. He's the biggest asshole. But he certainly wasn't the only asshole involved. There were assholes all around C-ville this past weekend, and to no one's surprise it led to a situation that really stunk.
    I have a hard time classifying people protesting nazi's as assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    I have a hard time classifying people protesting nazi's as assholes.
    People just protesting Nazis? No. People who come with weapons with every intention of getting into a violent confrontation with them? Definitely.

People just protesting Nazis? No. People who come with weapons with every intention of getting into a violent confrontation with them? Definitely.
    So you side with nazis? That's good look for this message board.

Both my grandfathers fought in WWII. I guess you learned nothing from what happened in Germany.

I can't fathom why anyone would feel the need to clarify that there were other bad people there. wtf does that have to do with driving a car into a crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Garrett View Post
    So you side with nazis?
    LOL. Give me a break.

This has nothing to do with what happened in Germany. These are a couple hundred pasty white dudes who needed a break from playing Call of Duty in their parents' basements. But they ARE American ciitzens. Thus, they do have the right to assemble without being physically attacked.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 08-16-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I can't fathom why anyone would feel the need to clarify that there were other bad people there. wtf does that have to do with driving a car into a crowd?
    It doesn't have anything to do with driving a car into a crowd. But that's not the only thing that happened in C-ville on Saturday.

If the 2016 election taught me anything, it's that there are only a couple hundred pasty white dudes that share these sentiments.
    Run the table.

It doesn't have anything to do with driving a car into a crowd. But that's not the only thing that happened in C-ville on Saturday.
    Tbh if no one died and Trump came out and said "many sides" he probably would have gotten away with it. However, to say that after what happened is an absolute disgrace. To even bring anything else up is to either diminish the significance of lost life, or to conflate aggressive protesting and murder.

If it's all (and only) about the woman being killed, then just this one asshole should be singled out for blame.