Page 2098 of 2119 FirstFirst ... 10981598199820482088209620972098209921002108 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,980 of 21188

Thread: Politics Thread

Wrong....100% wrong.

If you, or the useful idiots that has allowed this "Fundamentally Transform America" become REAL and NOW....it WILL be complete if O'Biden wins this fall. Where is the support for these policies? Why is there a ZERO willingness to debate this multifaceted insanity?

'Ville why?
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Wrong....100% wrong.

If you, or the useful idiots that has allowed this "Fundamentally Transform America" become REAL and NOW....it WILL be complete if O'Biden wins this fall. Where is the support for these policies? Why is there a ZERO willingness to debate this multifaceted insanity?

'Ville why?
    Are you getting paid every time you type these out? It's absolutely comical.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Well, my friend. Obama said it was his goal. No one bothered to ask, “into what”?

Obama is a smart man so I took him at his word.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 04-13-2024 at 03:45 PM.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Again, what is really "comical", is the total reluctance of you, and the like, to engage in ANY debate of ideas. I will happily post a LONG LIST of anti-American realities being perpetrated by this obvious dementia ridden POTUS.

CAN someone.... ANYONE post ANYTHING in support?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Wrong....100% wrong.

'Ville why?
    It’s very useful in a debate to use childish names, try to insult them and then ask why they don’t wish to engage with you. Geezus.

Later bud. I guess you and Lou can just continue to argue with yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It’s very useful in a debate to use childish names, try to insult them and then ask why they don’t wish to engage with you. Geezus.

Rooting for your guy in Maryland. Unfortunately, moderates can’t win because the World is on fire.

That said, it was good to see Trump and Johnson seemingly on the same page yesterday. That felt like progress to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post

"Childish Names?" This political climate is SO polarized, that it is nearly impossible to not call out the supporters of this Progressive Left Tsunami. Most rational folks would choose different description of words, IF there was any courage in these kind of forums......to voice support of these obvious, and intentional, destructive policies.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-13-2024 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Rooting for your guy in Maryland. Unfortunately, moderates can’t win because the World is on fire.

That said, it was good to see Trump and Johnson seemingly on the same page yesterday. That felt like progress to me.
    Yeah, out of 235 million votes, 30 were suspect of being illegal according to the Koch group.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Yeah, out of 235 million votes, 30 were suspect of being illegal according to the Koch group.
    Glad to see you’re a fan of the Koch Bros.

I thought they were evil. It’s so hard to keep up.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 04-13-2024 at 04:54 PM.

And Johnson talking about the border with the bill on his desk makes me puke.
    2023 Sweet 16