Page 236 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 1361862262342352362372382462863367361236 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Please explain why you believe that Strzok's political views are either verboten or caused him to perform is job with the FBI in either a biased or incompetent way. Include what evidence you have because the IG report concluded that their was no bias in his work. Moreover the timing of publicly released information on FBI investigations before the election, as has been repeatedly pointed out without any evidence to the contrary, hurt rather than helped the Clinton campaign. So with no evidence to the contrary and with an IG report plus observed FBI pre-election behavior, of course I believe the "crap" I wrote. Again, explain why I shouldn't using an argument other than you just disagree.
    lol. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-not-have-bias

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    LOL! The Examiner is the paper that would make someone "obtuse". Gosh, how can you believe all that crap???
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    LOL! The Examiner is the paper that would make someone "obtuse". Gosh, how can you believe all that crap???
    Why don't you look at the quote from the IG report contained in the Examiner article about how Strzok exhibited bias? Or are you arguing that the Examiner made up that exact quote?
    Last edited by XU 87; 07-13-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Supporting Member
    Nm
    Last edited by Xville; 07-13-2018 at 11:29 AM.

July 27, 2016 - Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

Indictment: That evening, Russian operatives targeted Clinton campaign emails "for the first time."

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post
    July 27, 2016 - Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."

Indictment: That evening, Russian operatives targeted Clinton campaign emails "for the first time."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.7ff3c798f69a

Let's not forget what Trump'sown party thinks about his ties to Russia

Whether Mueller connects Trump to this or not, he absolutely needs to be free to move forward. Indicting 12 Russians is pretty clear that something is amiss. This investigation is actually moving froward with indictments and pleas. I am waiting for the posts of but the emails or but Strzok was biased.

The hacking plus any possible campaign connections to anyone should be investigated exhaustively...or bigley whatever you type there.

This is just crazy on so many levels:

Donald J. Trump✔
    @realDonaldTrump
    Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!
    When the president is overseas, people are not suppose to disagree with him. Looks bad for the country.
    What do you do if the president disagrees with the country?
    What do you do when he blames his own country for bad relations with Russia over many years? His OWN country...while he is meeting with the Russian president?
    What do you do when the president mocks his own country's Justice Dept. by calling their investigation of Russia a witch hunt, when meeting with the Russian president, when that department just indicted 12 Russians for messing with the election that got you the presidency?

It's like living in a Kafkaesque nightmare.

Well, at least someone agreed with him. The Russian Foreign Ministry responded to his tweet:

MFA Russia 🇷🇺✔
    @mfa_russia
    We agree
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    This is just crazy on so many levels:

When the president is overseas, people are not suppose to disagree with him. Looks bad for the country.
    What do you do if the president disagrees with the country?
    What do you do when he blames his own country for bad relations with Russia over many years? His OWN country...while he is meeting with the Russian president?
    What do you do when the president mocks his own country's Justice Dept. by calling their investigation of Russia a witch hunt, when meeting with the Russian president, when that department just indicted 12 Russians for messing with the election that got you the presidency?

It's like living in a Kafkaesque nightmare.

Well, at least someone agreed with him. The Russian Foreign Ministry responded to his tweet:
    I don't know if he's being blackmailed or is just easily manipulated, but it's becoming increasingly evident that Trump has been compromised by Russian oligarchs. To stand up with Putin and agree with him over all of our intelligence agencies is something I never thought I'd see in an American president. Reagan would be rolling over in his grave...