Page 361 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 2613113513593603613623633714114618611361 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 20842

Thread: Politics Thread

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    This is going to be interesting. I thought the guy was a clown who never should have been near the AG post so I certainly won't be sad to see him go, however it certainly seems he is being fired for not doing more to prevent an investigation into the President which I'm obviously not crazy about.

Regarding the House going blue: Get ready for some wacky shit. Remember that the House is the crazy body where the nutjobs go. Similar to when the Republican house some years ago during the Obama administration spent years holding bullshit symbolic votes to repeal Obamacare even though everyone knew they had zero chance of getting through the Senate and a Veto I expect we will see all kind of theatre, and it will be ridiculous. I would like to think they would act with purpose and dignity, but there is almost no chance of that.
    I agree, but I really hope the Dems show some sanity and just let Mueller play out. At this point, I don't think there is much to the Russia collusion. Trumps may have tried to get some dirt on Hillary from them but I doubt it was successful. I think there is more to the contact with Assange. That said, the Trumps no doubt have a lot of shady business dealings. I am sure Mueller will find something to get them on. Whether it's the tax thing, that horrid charity, or the payoffs to affect the elections, Trump certainly has tons of stuff to hide.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I agree, but I really hope the Dems show some sanity and just let Mueller play out. At this point, I don't think there is much to the Russia collusion. Trumps may have tried to get some dirt on Hillary from them but I doubt it was successful. I think there is more to the contact with Assange. That said, the Trumps no doubt have a lot of shady business dealings. I am sure Mueller will find something to get them on. Whether it's the tax thing, that horrid charity, or the payoffs to affect the elections, Trump certainly has tons of stuff to hide.
    Trump should probably worry more about the Southern District of NY investigation than the Mueller investigation.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

He's worried about his tax return becoming public...and being showed up as a con man.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Trump should probably worry more about the Southern District of NY investigation than the Mueller investigation.
    I think so also, that and New York people in finance have hated him for decades. He should have taken a page out of the Clinton playbook, do enough good and legal business and charity work to cover for the shady stuff you do.

They will not show sanity. We are going to see the Democratic equivalent of the Republican's 368 Benghazi investigations. They will go absolutely nuts forming subcommittees etc. It's going to be a shit show.
    Eat Donuts!

Releasing his tax returns will cause people’s heads to explode. I’m guessing he gets audited most years. It would not surprise me to see a lot of his real estate projects showing tax losses, which the Left will jump all over, even though he’s simply using the existing tax laws to his advantage. They’re not loopholes when the tax code allows it.

These same real estate projects probably generate positive cash flow. Nothing wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

https://twitter.com/Tim_Canova/statu...75611868114944

"Caught On Video: Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck on Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots? Investigate now!

Dirty dems in Broward County, FL trying to steal the election.

Have you ever worked an election? I did in Indiana, they have reps from both parties and several people at the election site. It would take collusion from a lot of poll workers to pull it off.

Have you ever worked an election? I did in Indiana, they have reps from both parties and several people at the election site. It would take collusion from a lot of poll workers to pull it off.

1) Its broward county florida
    2) Election official already was caught destroying ballots
    3) They are in violation of Florida law by not reporting how many ballots were cast within 30 minutes of polls closing
    4) Its the most corrupt county in America except Cook County in Illinois may be worse.
    5) Almost every vote coming in late is for the dems. Happens every election

It seems like you might be engaging with a crazy person here.
    Eat Donuts!