Page 19 of 2085 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129691195191019 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics Thread

This is how I personally feel.

*In before stick to sports, and Popovich is an idiot *

Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    This is how I personally feel.
    I'm not defending Trump.. I didn't vote for him (nor Hilary).. But people say one can only vote for one or the other.. And the other side of the coin is the party that screams racism, racism, racism, racism, racism, racism, ad nausem, and then justified rioting.. You expect people to vote for more of that? Sorry, but ANYTHING is better than that.

That's what happened here. Obama and the left had 8 years and the result is Donald Trump. Look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    I agree, but let's not pretend that's the only thing people are citing as proof that Trump's racist.
    Right and let's not overlook how middle of the road news outlets like you call NPR and the Washington post overlooked and underreported on the clintons racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ron meXico View Post
    Right and let's not overlook how middle of the road news outlets like you call NPR and the Washington post overlooked and underreported on the clintons racism.
    Hahah I'd love to know what you read. I assume the New York Times is middle of the road too? How about WSJ?

EDIT: You truly just don't get it. Go ahead and dig up every single instance of racism you can on the Clintons. I won't contest a single one, because at the end of the day claims of racism surrounding Trump are not from leaked or hidden messages. They're not from endorsements or the refusal to disavow them. They are from statements and actions from a campaign that was built upon the idea that white identity and white america are under siege by democrats.
    Last edited by Caf; 11-17-2016 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    He was endorsed by them, and people don't like him... Uh duh. I don't understand why you're taking this so personally. I actually appreciate this about Trump, he's conquered the left's attempt to frame every conservative candidate as racist and untouchable. (This Election Marks The End Of America’s Racial Détente - The Federalist) They're pissed about his election and I'm not surprised. The campaign run by Clinton and left media framed the choice as 'vote for this racist/sexist ' or 'lose'. I'm happy to see that people have broken out of that mindset, but the results will be massive division which will take a long time to heal. They're going to protest - get over it.
    I'm not taking it personally... This stuff is hilarious to me. I hope these doofuses keep protesting, I'm just piling on and throwing it back in the lefts face.
    How in this day and age could an opportunistic con man roll right thru the republican primary then take on the Clinton crime syndicate and win?
    This is fairy tale man. So by what you're saying had Clinton been elected the nation wouldn't be so divided or is it that conservatives have way more class and wouldn't riot and protest in this manner? How bout that classy liberal who kicked her 6 year son out who voted for trump in school and taped the whole thing and put it on YouTube. It's downright disturbing... and yes the sheriff and CPS are you involved

Supporting Member
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/barrier-...code-1.3165318

I think we need a congressional investigation to find out what Hilary knew and when she knew it!!! #D***outforHarambe
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by ron meXico View Post
    How in this day and age could an opportunistic con man roll right thru the republican primary then take on the Clinton crime syndicate and win?
    That's a tough one. Let me check with some graduates of Trump University and I'll get back to you.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Trump registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during his Presidential campaign.

As the great Omar Little once said, "It's all in the game."
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Trump registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia during his Presidential campaign.

As the great Omar Little once said, "It's all in the game."
    Fact-Check: Yes, the Clinton Foundation Took Millions from Countries That ‘Treat Women Horribly’ -Breitbart

Indeed, Saudi Arabia has donated up to $50 million to the Clinton Foundation, despite there horrid human rights. In fact, Hillary Clinton’s own Sate Department criticized Saudi Arabia for its “lack of equal rights for women and children” and said human trafficking and violence against women are “common” in that country.